Reviews for Just Because
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow...quite deep. It flowed well, and the ending was better than you think. I quite liked this fic. :)
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This one was great. The issue of cutting affects me personally, so this fanfic had a really true feeling.
solaesce chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is a beautiful story. The story flows really smoothly, and is very well-written.

Despite what you think, the ending is actually really good. Endings don't have to be elaborate to sound good.

There were a few inaccuracies in the story, but I suppose the experience of cutting is probably different for everyone. However, cutting is very addicting, and 'Just because' is probably the best reason that can be used to describe why people do it.

Anyways, great story!
LovableDuck chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow. This was really, really good...do you think you could do something like this, but from Yukimra's point of view? Please?

-puppy eyes-
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Gah.

This story reminds me of myself in no many ways.

Because I've been Niou (over and over again, the cycle's still going) and I've been Yukimura (it's awful when I see my friends doing what I do.)

Still, this was a fantastic story. I truly love you for this. It's making me think, something I've needed to do for a while.

~Darkie~
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That's actually very...deep.

And it really makes you want to coddle the poor little porcupine.(:

I think there should be, like, a chaptered story about this whole thing. :D

Because it's just that awesome.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Despite the fact that it upsets me a little, I really liked it. You write really well. Keep up the good work!
Ahotep chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It was a very interesting fic. It's so like Niou to try new stuff like that without thinking about what could happen next.

The ending isn't bad. In my opinion it is the way it should be. This fic doesn't need an "elaborate" ending with a lot of questions or explanation. It's about Niou and Niou doesn't explain everything he does...

Hope to be able to read more fic from you soon...
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wai! Really nice idea!

Not EVERYTHING in life has to be logical. I mean, I always do illogical things that make no sense, just because. XD

Third to last sentence. "And as he was walking home, he puzzled."

Should there be a 'was' in between the 'he' and the 'puzzled'? Or something? XD

And the "he had actually made if a full two weeks without anyone noticing"

Isn't it "he had actually made it..."? XD