Reviews for Man of Constant Sorrow
alexceasar chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Very nice job here. Love James being a part of a government taskforce. I wish they had gone more into his character on the show. so many possibilities. Oh well. good work. Keep it up.
Jane Doe chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Dear fanfic readers and writers,

Please support my newly established Crossing Jordan fanfic contest – the 1st Annual Smoking Gun Awards. You can visit its blog: .com.

Let’s reward our dear writers!

God bless you all,

Jane Doe
Amelia Bianca Black chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
First of all, I think your writing is excellent. The idea is original, too. I liked Jordan, James (I always wanted him to be a good guy) and his wife. However, I didn't like Woody. He is a good cop, you know. Anyway, hope you'll update soon! :)
RavennaNightwind chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad you have a fic about James. I always loved his character even though he was almost never on the show. I hope you update soon!
lbcjfan chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Very good idea for a story. James was just one of the things that was left hanging in the show. Please continue soon.
RavennaNightwind chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
This looks good. I was always sad that James had to die... In my mind he lived through the fall. hope you update soon!
ilsablaine chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Great story and idea! I like the idea of James being a good guy, or at least more than what we got to witness on the show. If he's anything like the other two Cavanaugh family members, he's got way more depth that we ever got to see. I'm looking forward to more.
thebondgirl chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
nice twist! :) - i'm liking this whole thing with james being a good guy... there's actually a chance for a happily ever after in the cavanaugh family :P - yay!

more soon!:)
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
great start! and an original idea to-boot :P

can't wait to read more!:)