Reviews for Bailey's Purpose
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aww... this was cute. I've always loved the Tibby/Bailey friendship :D I was sad that Bailey died.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow. That was an awesome story and very true to who Bailey is. I can see her feeling this way. You have one mistake though. Lid should be lay. Also, I know in the movie it sounded like they called the game Dragon Slayer, but I think it's Dragon's Lair. I know in the book it was called Dragon Master and that Brian gave Bailey a copy of Dragon Warrior. Nicely done on this though. I really liked it a lot and can see Bailey thinking like this. I love the books too and have even started writing my own story about the Sisterhood, though it's a next generation story.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
TheHillsGurl123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww this is so good...like super good i cryed on the first book but this is really sad. I love it alot! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow. that was awesome.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was a wonderful oneshot, you write for Bailey really well. Do you mind if I put it in my C2, The Best of Bailey?
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing. I have tears... and I just finished watching the movie (I've been on a bit of a SotTP rush... rereading all the books adn watching the movie)... how sad, but totally in character. I loved it, you are a magnificent writer.
Ilovetradgities chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
aww..how sweet :) loved it!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love it.

Brilliant
Nightmare Anatomy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is stunning.

Amazingly well written, amazingly well put-together, amazing in-characterness...(that's not a word, but whatever...)

Very, very, VERY amazing.

*bows down to master-writer*