Reviews for Unparalleled Teamwork
icemint chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I noticed your writing style really likes to draw out a scene and get into those nitty gritty details I love so much. I've read your other fics and you have by far one of the more captivating takes on Shikamaru. He has a dark side and isn't afraid to put his genius to use on getting what he wants. It's almost manipulative the way he gets Ino to submit (not the best word I'm looking for) to him. I guess I am referring more to your other works here! But I'm glad that he has his vices and that as smart as he is, sometimes he loses that rationality and flies off the handle, too. What I like about this fic in particular are the lessons Asuma tries to teach them through your strategically written missions. They are incredibly believable and entirely fitting in the Naruto universe. I also really enjoy the spot-on portrayals of the other characters. I hope you return to writing soon. I know life gets busy, but I've got all my fingers crossed for you to become inspired again! I think you're fabulous. :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
so much love. I think you captured Team 10's spirit and each one of their personality perfectly. Asuma is very interesting to read about as well.
PLease update!
Pocahottie chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
What a cliffhanger you leave the reader
Please update!
little-hina chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Oh, pity you won't continue writing this story. I liked it so far and would have been interested in the development of Team 10
little-hina chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I already like this story much! I've also been thinking of writing the same storyline just in Team 10's POV. But this is great. I'll enjoy reading this a lot!
The way you describe Shikamaru (one of my fav characters) is hilarious! Keep it up!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
Hey, I'm just curious. Are you planning on continuing this story? It really is amazing, and it'd be a shame if I never got to figure out the rest of it. :)
LookOverHere chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Continue please! w It's AWESOME . So interesting! Creative :)
Aoki Aya chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story. After rereading the manga, I realized how much I adore this trio. I'm always curious about them and I love you fill in the blanks! Like the first mission, genin exam and so forth...I would love to see your perspective of the chuunin exam! :)

Anyway, fantastic writing! Hope I'll see an update in the future!
Thoughtful reader chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
I was looking for fanfics that showcased teamwork and friendship without too much emphasis on pairings or romance. Yours is the most perfect I've found so far, for any team (not just for team 10!). Why?

- characterisation- I hate Chouji in the manga (he's just so useless!) but your story made him tolerable, as part of the team. Your handling of the teams' interactions are awesome and spot on, and hilarious!

- plot- I know you created their test, etc. on your own but I can actually, realistically imagine it happening in canon. It's very original, creative and interesting.

-depth- it's actually very mature for fanfiction, especially their emotions and dissatisfaction about being stuck with one another. Very realistic stuff.

-humour- your humour is not the obvious kind, but the subtle kind that evokes enjoyment.

-tone- very great tone- best tone in a story I've read! It's very contemplative, retrospective and almost peaceful.

- romance- I know you're a Shika/Ino fan from your other stories, and I actually like your handling of it here. You're not too mushy or cheesy, it's done in a subtle way, starting with their friendship first. More realistically done.

I'm not going to beg you to continue writing this story because you should do it according to your own time. However, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the good read and I hope you won't abandon it. Good luck with your studies and endeavours!

Cheers!
toushiro1310 chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Oh I love team story fics! All the more if they're well writting. Is this still being updated? I really hope so.
alona chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
1. i'm so curious as to what asuma is planning.

2. what happened in the past that makes mrs. yamanaka and yoshino bitter over the years?

wait for the next chappie

awesome story!

great writer!
anon chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
cant wait for the next update!
jinxed72 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Why it took me so long to start reading this story, I will never know, but once again you've caught me in a piece of fanfiction that I can't close out of. This story is absolutely adorable and funny, and you always seem to be able to peg all the characters' personalities perfectly! I can't wait to read more. D
milan1010 chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
its getting really interesting...the tension between shika and ino is delicious...
ShikaIno1 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
updated! yay! i can NOT wait for the next chapter!