Reviews for Unparalleled Teamwork
txffy chapter 16 . 3/30/2017
Absolutely love this story! Team Ten is my favorite.
Shikaino-Nejiten chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I really love this story, your doing a great job! Please update.
supersaiyan916 chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Hey!
Amazing story!
Team 10 is my favorite team in the series, and I love how you're bringing out all aspects of their dynamics as a team, and what makes their team really tick.
I hope you update soon :)
Aki-Child chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Yay, an update! Let me guess, Ino is going to draw on Shikamaru's face with whatever she has in her small bag, right? I would love to read the second part of it! Please update soon :)
Reikasa chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
Glad you didn't abandon your stories here. Thanks for the update! It honestly made my day. Knowing you (hopefully) will continue your fics, especially this and Bittersweet Sixteen.
icemint chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Yay! I'm so happy you made an update! I love the dynamics of Team 10 so much and I think you capture it beautifully. 3
verde aries chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
You're such a great writer..! This fic is so tender, I love it so much. You truly get team 10, it's lovely...! I can definitely see all of this was cleverly put together, but you made it come out and able to read so easily. :) I would love to read more, I hope you get some inspiration to continue...! This fic is such a good time. :)
icemint chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I noticed your writing style really likes to draw out a scene and get into those nitty gritty details I love so much. I've read your other fics and you have by far one of the more captivating takes on Shikamaru. He has a dark side and isn't afraid to put his genius to use on getting what he wants. It's almost manipulative the way he gets Ino to submit (not the best word I'm looking for) to him. I guess I am referring more to your other works here! But I'm glad that he has his vices and that as smart as he is, sometimes he loses that rationality and flies off the handle, too. What I like about this fic in particular are the lessons Asuma tries to teach them through your strategically written missions. They are incredibly believable and entirely fitting in the Naruto universe. I also really enjoy the spot-on portrayals of the other characters. I hope you return to writing soon. I know life gets busy, but I've got all my fingers crossed for you to become inspired again! I think you're fabulous. :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
so much love. I think you captured Team 10's spirit and each one of their personality perfectly. Asuma is very interesting to read about as well.
PLease update!
atmymercyy chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
What a cliffhanger you leave the reader
Please update!
little-hina chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Oh, pity you won't continue writing this story. I liked it so far and would have been interested in the development of Team 10
little-hina chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I already like this story much! I've also been thinking of writing the same storyline just in Team 10's POV. But this is great. I'll enjoy reading this a lot!
The way you describe Shikamaru (one of my fav characters) is hilarious! Keep it up!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
Hey, I'm just curious. Are you planning on continuing this story? It really is amazing, and it'd be a shame if I never got to figure out the rest of it. :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Continue please! w It's AWESOME . So interesting! Creative :)
Aoki Aya chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story. After rereading the manga, I realized how much I adore this trio. I'm always curious about them and I love you fill in the blanks! Like the first mission, genin exam and so forth...I would love to see your perspective of the chuunin exam! :)

Anyway, fantastic writing! Hope I'll see an update in the future!