Reviews for Thump in the Night
maria260686 chapter 3 . 2/5
Great story. I know you wrote this years ago but I reckoned it really deserved a very late positive review from me 10/10
janny.verveer chapter 3 . 1/30
i like very muchly :D not too long. nice amount of hurt!sam. good stuff
Cihuacoatl chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I liked this a lot - thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I loved it. thank you
stephaniequeen chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Please keep writing! The story was amazing... the characters in canon... and your writing is first class! Great story!
Rogue Soul Alchemist chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This was really good ,not too long and not too short and the brothers acted just like they actully would ,it was really well written and I really engoyed it:D
RemyMcKwakker chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved it :) so much so that I drew the monster you described :D

Here's the link, minus the spaces: itachi-nii-chan-007 . deviantart art / Bugaboo-305981674

Have a nice day :)

-Peace
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This has quickly become one of my favorite stories; definitely one I will come back and read again, and again. :)

Such a unique idea and so very in character - you have their voices nailed wonderfully.

Great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Very good story. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I loved this adventure with the squabbling brothers. Only Dean would save Sam's life before he even knew there was a problem.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
So creative. Love the incorporation of old childhood tales. Made it fun.
wolfish-willow chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Dude, this was awesome. I love Dean switching between anger and guilt. And just the fact that Sam got attacked by a monster from under the bed makes me smile like a crazy person.

Love the fic, their voices, and everything. 333
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :)
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Okay, so I finished this story and the only reason I am submitting this as a review for chapter 2 is because I already reviewed chapter 3 the first time I read this.

Some stories are just nice to read over again, and this is one of them. :)
samira parsa chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i enjoyed the story. nice job