Reviews for Thump in the Night
Eknstr chapter 3 . 8/6/2020
Best fic ever
soundoftragedy chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
I've never read a story like this one before, it was a great experience tho Thank you so much for writing it, keep up the work!
Doctor Whoey chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
Great story, loved it! Thanks for sharing :-)
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Never too late to review! I loved the story, still love it!
jamiefin chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
Love it.
DriftingCloudz chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
There was that Supernatural humor involved where things were serious but you made it humorous I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lovedddd it...lovd all the protectiv n concerned dean's dialoguesss...thnx a million
-rabx
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Wow...just the story i wantd to read
...:)thnxx a million
Rabx
zekeschance chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Just found this! I was highly entertained! Loved the way you wrote these brothers. Great story.
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
LOVED THIS. I loved a lot about it - but what really made it stand out is that Dean never got all smarmy, and they weren't instantly over being mad at each other. I love the deep relationship they have and the realistic stupid bickering they do as they jockey for the leader role. Well done!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
LOVING THIS so far. I'm wondering if the bugaboo came because the boys were ACTING like children!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Great Story! Thanks!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
nice one :) i liked it.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Now I'm gonna have to agree with Dean on the Barney thing... He is very much evil and has scarred me for life. Quick story: I once had a Barney laptop that would ask to find the different shapes, numbers, and letters on the keyboard. About a month after I got it, it would start to go off in the middle of the night, exactly at 12, while it was off, and it was closed. My mom took out the batteries and it still went off at midnight every night. We threw it away in the dumpster behind our apartment building too, only to find it on our doorstep the next morning. We eventually locked it in the closet and moved two days later. We left it there and never saw it again, thank god. Well that's the end of that :) I liked your story :) I love reading stories where Sam and Dean interact like that ( with the brotherly schmoop after Sam gets hurt :))

-Ace