Reviews for To Be Completely Honest
LitleShadowDemon chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow. Just wow. You are such a good writer! In this story I see Mikey talking to Leo. Keep write!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
oh gosh...the feels...this is good. really good. And I'm sorry about the person you lost. I recently lost someone this last September but it still hurts.
someone chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i write that signature cuz i dont have a membership but ur story is just...wow...i was speechless, tears welling in my eyes. i wish id read this earlier...i havent lost anyone so i dont really know ur pain back then or still now but everyone dies and when it happens i'll read this. these words will be my thoughts that i wont say. so early thanks and once again: GREAT STORY!
HowlingRunt chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It was so beautiful it made me cry. And I never cry. Thank you so much for the emotions you've given me :)

If you want to know, I see Leo talking to Raph here

Love it 3
authoroftherose chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
... WOW :)
doggirl2772 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh my god, that was so beautiful. I seriously started crying when I read it. I think you did just amazing on this one shot. Bravo!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Realistic, beautiful and heartfelt. Not perfect, but near enough as makes no difference. Thank you. *Saves to favorites*
Elyssa chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh. This one made my chest hurt while reading it. I ... You speak from the heart and it shows through in a sad, but beautiful way. (I know you said it is anonymous on who is gone and who is speaking, but if you want to know how I read it ... I heard Don talking to Leo.) Thank you.
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
O, I really liked this one. It was deep and well written and it seemed very poetic. Very nice!