Reviews for Letters and Truth
Melissa-Lena chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like this fiction ! Bravo it is brilliant !
shika-neji17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love it! I really love the part where snape were hitting his head against the toast and plate...it really funny...couldnt stop laughing..oh the image...lol. Good job!

Shika_Neji17
kii chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
My friend dared me to read a Neville/Snape fic, well double dared actually... You have absolutely no idea how glad I am that I clicked on yours _'

It was partly because of the hilarious image of snape banging his head into his food, partly because of Ron (I assume) saying .lemon, and partly because it was actually a rather good story

I love your writing style and it was such a cute plot line.

This might come across wrongly but I'm amazed I liked it .
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love crack, and this is one of my favorites crackiest couple XD

Kisses from Argentina!
kissmedeadly123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Haha. . I loved it! It was brilliant! I especially loved the "Oh. My. Lemon." part. XD Genius
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I'm certain Snape would have figured it out upon first reading it. Wouldn't have taken so long to identify the handwriting, after so many frustrating hours laboring over the sweet idiot's papers.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I liked the part when Snape was sitting, bent over the table, slowly smacking his head into his plate and toast. that was amazing.
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
No no you have to do a ron snape, ive only come across like 3 of those, wat i really want to read is a ron/snape marriage law fic. those were really popular at one time with either harry or hermione marryin snape for their own protection or somethging similar, but nobodys ever done that with ron. AND I REALLY WANT ONE. think you'd be interested?...go on;) anyway loved this story too:L
Micuko chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
wow, awesome!
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
A nice story :) Though it was not all that cracky - I have read crackier things that were quite sad in the light of their authors meaning them to be serious XD except for the kind of sudden and not clarified kiss at the end, it was pretty much believable, hehe... poor Nev, must have been scared to death hehe :)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is a great story! I have never read this pairing before, and I loved it!
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Tabby,

I. LOVE. YOU. FOREVER!

And yay! You have followed by example and started writing in Geometry. Good Girl! I shall post The Ferret and the Weasel soon.

Thank you!