Reviews for He'll Make it All Better
Straw-hat Monkey D. Luffy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awww this was kawaii! have to say though, was hoping for more in the end... but all in all an amazing job, Katlynn888-shi!
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It was okay? :p That was for the calling me btch at the end of your profile, that's not really encouraging nice reviews is it ;) Ithink it was most of all sweet, but then i have a thing for a sick/injured greg taken care of by nick, makes me kinda happy :D
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I totally loved this girl! Greg and Nick were so cute! You did great!
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
"hm... a bit to much"? r u kiding that waz great i love it. just enufe to be saticfing consitering the stuff i useally read.
Lily G chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Poor little baby sanders... He's so cute when he's hurted...
eustilly chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was an excellent oneshot. It was very well-written and executed.
KIDS6HOT2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
One word, "EXCELLENT"
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! I wish there were more like this on the site.

Keep up the good work:)
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aw, hun, it really was cute! And well written too. I only found a few minor mistakes that didn't detract from it at all. Really, nice job! And you didn't disgrace slash or The Love either! Thanks for writing this so I could read it! btw, the title doesn't suck either!
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
You didn't do anything wrong! I don't write slash, but comparing to the numerous ones I've read, this one was definetly one of the cutest.
Viv chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was so sweet! I really did like.
Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was awesome! I loved the fact that the story focused on everything that love is about, patience, caring, and the fact that the boys admitted it out loud to each other was just perfect! I thought it was gonna be just smut, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it was more :) Best of all it was well written, stayed true to the character types. Good job! _
suckerforasmile chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh, pshaw, you did a beautiful job! It's cute and I really enjoyed reading it. :3
CSI junkie 247 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Don't fear the reviews I loved this story, it was adorable. Yay for Nick and Greg.
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
RELAX...i thought you did a VERY GOOD JOB with it...keep writing.

alisa