Reviews for Charmed All Over Again
Charmedflower chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Hi

this is a very good story
I love Clara and her daughters
Cole with a dollhouse, this is sooo cute, i love it.
Please write more stories about phoebe and cole, how they get back together
lauren chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
It's HELEN not Ella
charmed-darkangel chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Glad to see everyone back, Poor Clara and Cole. I've always thought Cole and Phoebe were destined to be together, i am not really fond of Coop, although Jason would have been my second choice.

Good job so far
charmed-darkangel chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Ive expected that clara would be cole's since he showed up and kidnapped her. good story so far
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very cool start! I am guessing Clara disappeared from her wedding or something...lol, only in the halliwells family!
kcbelles chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Sweet story - thanks. I've always hated that Pheebs didn't get to stay with Cole (Coop is OK, but I love the Phoebe/Cole pairing the best.) This was a lovely alternate time line. A fun read.
mrslpm chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Great story PirateQueen716.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
AH there is nothing better then a good Charmed story thanks
Van Turner chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Chididisisisimo Fanfiction, asta ahora me ha encantado...

Chididisisisimo Fanfiction, till now I have been delighted..
charmed-darkangel chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Nice story!
Window2MySoul chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
i really liked this. good plot and everything. the writting wasn't bad either but it was a little rushed. next time try spacing everything out a little more and using more detail. i really liked it tho. especially the colephoebe pairing :D
Averal chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
The plot is good, but you still have to work on your style. But as far as I know - it comes with time. So keep up with good work. And work on every piece with such precision as if your life depended on it or it was the most important writing of your life. And then you'll become an amazing author :)
Lunara Dragon chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Wow, I love how every one was definately in character and the part where Clara discovered the spell in her Aunt Piper's book. This story was good and I enjoyed reading it very much. Yay for Cole _
LucyCelticPrincess chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Great story ! I look forward to your next one. This was really good.
future author at work chapter 4 . 1/25/2008