Reviews for Nervous Anticipation
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i love it
SillyEms chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
yI absloutely adored that, very sweet and fluffy. You wrote it so well!
ZuzuBlack chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
aw! I feel like I've just seen one of those long awaited deleted scenes, and i wish it was in the episode! Nice work! Naley fluff forever! lol
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aww this story seems really great! i cant wait to read more! update soon!
krizue chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
cute!
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
aw so very cute can really stand alone
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
so cute! I can't wait for them to kiss.
naley4ever323 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
this is really great update soon!
mary-023 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Thank you so much! I missed this! Them kissing... they are so cute! I hope they will kiss soon in the show! And I'm happy too that he cut his damn hair! He's really HOTT now. Just like before! :p Amazing job! I loved it.
Mrs. Hunter Bradley chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was so great!
saderia chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
There is more i hope. Even through it will be to fast on the show but it's perfect here in Fanfiction world. Please update soon i mean really soon. I'm hooked already.

Saderia
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aw, I loved it! That's totally how the episode should have ended! Stupid Carrie! I've heard so many things that's gonna happen and she's seriously crazy! Lol. But anyway I loved it, specially how you got into Haley's head. And they finally kissed! Yay!

-BBG23 X D
chiksi chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
SHE'S anticipating it? *I'M* anticipating it! ;)

Great topic; no one on the show has made any sort of obvious reference to this so far, so I'm really glad you've brought it up - and so well, too.

I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Ravens23Princess chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh please please please ud soon i love it so much. Don't just leave it there. Your a great writer and i totally want ot read more of this. Please ud.
MxAxRxY chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was a really cute oneshot ]

I loved the Naley fluff.

I really hope to see you writing full fics-

i can tell your a really great writer!