Reviews for Settlement of Affairs
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Favourite. Author. Ever.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, this was (as usual) very good. You have a great ability to write dark fics that are appealing. I'm greatly enjoying your stuff.
Petal Painter chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
OMG!

This, by far, is the best rape story I have ever read in my life!

WOW!
used romance chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love how you retained the irony of all of it, the way you ended this fic; he did all of it for Lucy and Johanna, both in the movie and this fic, and he ends up, well, defeating the purpose.

I feel so bad for him. :(

I love you!
cobalt elysium chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You sir, are a master of writing and I cherish every word. Horribly beautiful and such a marvel.

How you wrote Todd is...incredible. I can't phathom it. You wrote the judge well also. You had dark humour, bitterness, fear, lonliness and pure hatred and I admire your talent so much. I will never be able to tell you how well you create an atmosphere, and how brillaintly you capture and evoke emotions.

I love what you write about, and as sadistic as it may be,this type of situation gives me such a thrill.

Wonderful- continue writing for as long as you possible are able to, on any of your stories. You have an amazing talent.

A brillaint ending too, might i add. XD
Litany Riddle chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
good fiction
Stupidbutts chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!, i mean i like your story it left me shaking.
grindly chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
oh my god wow.
dasfdsgdv chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
My first reaction was "Oh shite, I was waiting for someone to write this pairing.

Second reaction: Have you only JUST been able to see the movie? I love it so much.

Third reaction: Holy F**k, that was good.

Hopefully, you'll write more ST fics.

Warm Regards,

Lollie
smashing chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
“Your compliance is appreciated,” the judge said mockingly.

“And your touch is revolting.”

Haha. Sweeney has some attitude :) This was very well written!

I can see you're a mostly PotC author... can I lure you to the Sweeney side? We have pies!
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
wuhu that was great... although I'm still waiting for your other sweeney todd story to be finished, i really enjoyed this one it was.. hmm.. well... horrifieing (ah well.. dont care for spelling) because of sweeneys rapeture.. but in the end it almost seemed as if he was going to like it o.O i wonder if the judge did care about a bit stretching him before entering... but i think he was still sore, so it must've hurt really bad... god actor XD

please write more such genious storys