Reviews for Bonding Time
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/6
hehe this was very amusing, I always did like Yachiru.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yes, she does!
K21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh, this is too funny lol. That should TOTALLY be in the actual manga some point but i doubt it will be grr...
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I concur - Tatsuki belongs in the eleventh. Truly ;)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Iloveyou. Nope. Not in that lesbo way, but in that weirder fan way. :D

TATSUKI! And I COMPLETELY agree with what you have to say about her being in 11th Div! DDD
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
You could write an awesome Tatsuki in the 11th full fic.
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"As the only two females in the Eleventh Division (two and a half, if you counted Yumichika)"

That is hilarious! and yeah, yachiru probably would be great at Kido if someone taught her, but she would probably be too good.

And of course, what other company would Tatsuki go too?
AdamWe chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Yachiru with level 99 Kido?

And thus, the universe trembled.
justjoy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I only have... six words to say.

Yachiru. Kido. Tatsuki. Soul Society. Complete. Destruction.

Okay, scratch that. Seven words, actually.

And the freakish thing is that it is actually could happen if you put the two of them into that situation.
Xandre chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
heh... This has to be the first time I've read this in months, but it's as freaking funny as ever. And you're damn right when you say Tatsuki belongs in 11th. Though only 14th seat? Surely, with her temper and fighting skills, at least a single-digit number... And Kenpachi's preferred sparring partner wouldn't go amiss, either.
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hahahahahaha hmm do i need to keep going ... I think so HAHAHAHAHAHA (now in caps) very very very funny ... absolutely! I agree wif ya ... Tatsuki does belong in the 11th! Just wondering is ur statement about her zanpakuto true? as in has it been shown in either the anime or manga?
juzblue chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Haha, that was very fun.
SeeminglyAngelic chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was made of Win. Seriously.

How many other ways are there to say it? "...etc"

Yachiru Kido kind of speaks for itself.

And now I should stop laughing before everyone thinks I've gone crazy.

-SA

0xD
Seral chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
ROFLMAO. That's all that needs to be said. :D
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can just imagine that happening.