Reviews for Undressed to Kill
headeranderson chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Jade-

Just wanted to say thanks for the update emails. I have not had to opportunity to read this yet but hopefully I will have caught up with your posting by the end of the weekend. I am enjoying peaceful waters and I was so excited to see a side story to it. thx

H
roxnroll chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
One word Um-Damn! I'm also reading Peaceful Waters. I think I might wanna marry Genma. I also read As long as we're together. You are one of the only people who write Genma very well. You bring him to life. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this and of Peaceful Waters.

Rox
jayanx chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Very, very nice. I like it a lot. I would write more, but the last part has deprived me of any ability to think in coherent sentences.
jayanx chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
It's nice to see a man sent out on a seduction mission, I've read plenty where the girls have to go, but no so many with the guys. It's a refreshing change of pace. I love the set up for the story, and how everything is playing out. You've done a great job balancing his training, personality, and the effects of the drugs, and I can't wait to see where you go from here. Very engaging, and thoughtful.
jayanx chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Being in charge means making difficult choices, and this story illustrates that perfectly. I love the last line, there does seem to be a large streak of mental instability is almost all of the top level people, both the good and bad guys. I love Genma's sense of humor, and how he uses it to get out of hot water is nice. I love your other story, and this companion piece looks to be a nice addition.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2