Reviews for In Love and War
mamama chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Seriously, you've got their mannerisms and personalities down to pat! The dynamic of their relationship has been portrayed really well too. It seems very likely that something like this could happen ;) Great job.
CrossoverCountdown chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Alright, this was really good. I can so see them doing this at some point in time.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I completely agree *nod* that is the way Ichigo and Rukia's relationship works and it's freakin' H-O-T!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So cool XD I love this story so badly XD
XxdaniXx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i absolutely loved this one-shot!

rukia going through all of that to get a bar of soap was funny!

loved the ending too!

awesome story!
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i love this story! so much ichiruki fluff! ichiruki 4ever! XD
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
LOL. I love the last line, it's so true b/w those two.
aurora6290 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Seriously, dude, you didn't need to hesitate at all for posting this. It's unbelievable to think that this is one of your first IchiRuki work, 'cause it's too damn good. You manage to get their personalities perfectly, and the smut is fantastic.

MORE PLEASE. *hug*
Hasegawa-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow I loved this! I always thought RenRuki was the passionate pairing but this changed my mind. And damn, Ichigo sounds hot. 8D
zxGenesisxz chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow... you did a great job writing this story.

I'm blushing... off to my own cold shower! *LOL*

Awesome job!
GuuXChan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
so amaizing :) try to write about renji and rukia
DeadInfinity chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Funny, and oh so very true. I like it!
ObliviousWarrior89 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very nice, I lurv it. Ichigo hasn't quite learned yet, has he?
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was absolutely brilliant; i laughed nearly the entire time through it.

~cd

ps, good shunsui/nanao fic i found if'n you're interested and haven't already read. breathing lessons and tossed aside.
akirk85029 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Your story was recommended to me by Inazagi and I really enjoyed it. I loved how they went from fighting to making out!:) I also loved how Rukia was going to force him to clean up her mess too!:) Good job and look forward to seeing more from you:)