Reviews for Pikmin World Safari
Dinomatrix21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hey. First, this is a very good story, I like some of these ideas, but it's a little hard to know exactly what the creature is. Please draw them. Also I had the idea to make my own pikmin enemies and do a sort of "Nature Surveillance" of both mine and pre-existing ones, but while I was searching through pikmin stories, I found this, so I just felt like I should ask for permission anyway.
KirbyLinkZelda chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, Iv'e only read the first chapter and it's REALLY good. I could picture things (because iv'e played both games) but it was still REALLY good. I faved this story, because it's just so good!
TokoWH chapter 24 . 1/14/2010
Just a heads up, DR, but you can't post links in chapters. Not sure if it's agenst the ToS, but you just saying you CAN'T. I know, I'v tried.

Just reviewing to point that out.
TemhotaTech chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nice. A safari of the wild-life of the world of Pikmin.

Can I submit some of my own creatures? This sounds interesting.

Also could you R&R my fic?

Bye.
00Supernova chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Only got this far and need sleep. Looks pretty interesting. Need to catch up to really make any real comment though.
BlueDragonFic chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
O.O The candypop bud ate the dweevil? It's like a venus fly trap! If it eats other creatures but just changes the colors for pikmin, then wouldn't that be a good explanation for the relation between the pikmin and buds?
rmctagg09 chapter 20 . 11/22/2008
I didn't tell you before, thanks for including my creatures.
TokoWH chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
8/10.

This is a good chapter, but I thought you wanted to keep this about the Pikavore's?
dragonsandpikminrock chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
What credits?

Good. 7/10.
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 16 . 10/12/2008
LOVED IT.

Forgot to review earlier. Sorry about that.

I liked the way you put an unexpected twist in the action, by getting the narrator out of his pod.

(really loved everything that had to do with me; :P)
BlueDragonFic chapter 16 . 10/12/2008
With all the bulborb talk I thought I'd ask a question. Was it part of the first Pikmin game that if a Spotty (Red) Bulborb eats Pikmin that were carrying something that it also eats the carried object? It happened when some of my pikmin were carrying a dwarf bulborb! So is that normal because I've only seen it once. But getting to the subject your really good at this documentary type of stuff!
rmctagg09 chapter 16 . 10/11/2008
Thanks for adding my creatures killer raptor.
dragonsandpikminrock chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
YAY! MORE AWESOMNESS!

Loved it. And you're welcome.
Neo H.B.B. Sam chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
Cryptiles? Did you get that from "The Future is Wild"?
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
Good chapter, but short. I think that when I use peach pikmin in The Scourge, they might be tending to primitive gushworms of some sort, but it won't give them berries, but maybe flowers over time.

In the last paragraph, "abnormally" is spelled "abnromallu". And in the sentence at the bottom of the page, there is no period. Also, you have managed to confuse even me, describing the Shearcusts in the same way as the Strange Bees. Plenty of people that read this will be confused and think Shearcusts are the Bees, or at least related, and this will cause them to think the Bees are related to Mandiblards. Unless they are, in which case don't worry. But when you edit the chapter, please differentiate them from the Strange Bees in some way, so as to be less confusing.

Update! UPDATE!