Reviews for Naruto Ultimate: Naruto of the Demon Village
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Dang dude this story rocks, all these twists in the plot. Also thank you foe telling me this series has a manga and a novel.
Olaf74 chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
its Fantastic!
lifesucks000222 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
Man, sucks this never got updated. Inferno is such an...attractive charater one i liked from when he was introduced. But Inferno from what i can figure is Kain, Lady's son and Bianco is Lady herself? Ah well not like i'll ever find out as it looks like this story is history.
lonewolf94 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Increadible add in some more romance

And bringing naruto's parents and anceatoirs back would be nice
HolyKnight5 chapter 13 . 5/20/2010
This needs a brushing, then...MORE UPDATES...
chris bounds chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
chris again and i like to say if the rest of your stories are as extremelly cool as this then you will be either tied for favorite auther or the best ever, and your river for first is the lemon writing master called Kyuubi16 (or what ever veriation of it he's currently using). just have to say one of if not the best Naruto Devil May Cry crossover ever!
Cant Catch This chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
i have an idea how to start a DMC story

start it when naruto found tsunade and orochimaru tried to tab naruo with the kusanagi, or somthing, the grass cutter blade, but tsunade didn't jump in the way, insted naruto woke up at the last minute and moved to where the sword only hit his right fore-arm. that the grass cutter blade was a demonic sword and awoken his heiritage. that also gave him the devil bringer. its a rough sketch of what could happen but i was hoping you could take it and make it into a good story.

just an idea if your intrestide, if not tell me ill just tell some one else.
Cant Catch This chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
if you are going to redue this story, i have an idea of how naruto awakens his inner devil. if your intrested, just reply.
The Day That Never Comes chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
hiya! i really liked this story but i guess a remake wouldn't hurt anything :) BUT NO HAREM... please :)
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Virgil's sword was named Yamato what's with the carving

wow I never thought Virgil would outlive Dante
nelo the fallen one chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
your story has a good plotline. I like the use of the corrupt devil trigger and the angelo's. you should make it to where naruto becomes and angelo for a short time. that would be badass. update soon and I think naruto should have absolution.
nagatofuma 44 chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
YOU ARE A GENIUS. I PERSONALLY LOVE INFERNO ANGELO. BUT WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED FOR SO LONG. UPDATE OR I WILL SUMMON SPARDA AND MUNDUS TO OPEN UPA CAN OF WHOOPASS ON YOU. PLEASE MAN UPDATE. DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE, DO IT FOR VIRGIL, FOR DIRGE, FOR NARUTO, FOR INFERNO. DO IT FOR CROW KANJI.
Twilightdueler13 chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
GIVE US MORE! (gets hit on the head) I mean please?
marioneo1 chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
great story update ! :D
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Interesting story. But it gets a bit wordy at times - makes it a bit boring to read. Try and find a way around that if you can. The most glaring mistake I can see here are little grammatical mistakes; mostly with words. i.e. you write "your" when it should be "you're" and "their" when it should "there". There are also little spelling mistakes from time to time that you should address.