Reviews for Easy To Keep
JJ Campbell chapter 1 . 8/24
Oh I absolutely loved this! All the characters were just so sweet; and Hermione and James are quite the adorable couple. Fantastic job!
Please write the third part.
SashaMarie 14 chapter 1 . 8/4
Please add the third soon. I really like this so far and i want to see what happens next. Thanks
LCB chapter 1 . 7/31
Very sweet. I wish them a nice long happy life
Connie Weasley chapter 1 . 5/8
Hah! I just found this after reviewing the first James/Hermione fix and I'm so happy!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 4/27
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more and more!~~~
I looooooooooove this, seriously!~~~ \\(T3T)/
Hope to read the next fic for this!~~~
Keep up the great work always, man!~~~
Ja!~ ;p
87SMarie chapter 1 . 4/15
This one was also very well written as the first one and I loved how it showed how progressed Hermione and James' relationship was. I hope there is a third one.
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 4/4
Wonderful I hope you write a long fic about them one day you'd do great
sweetysm chapter 1 . 3/28
Love it :)
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 2/29
Oh! Love her with James or Sirius! Wonderful sequel.
I really wish you made a third one this is so good!
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 1 . 1/18
Amazing! I've absolutely loved the first two parts of this, would love a third if you're interested in making one :)
aira nabihah chapter 1 . 1/17
u say there will be a third one but where is it? im dying to know what happens next...if anyone of u know please tell me im begging u!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 1/14
Yay there was a second one! And a third! I guess I should read authors notes at the end instead of getting too excited and reviewing!

This was adorable! Sirius was hilarious!

And I'm so excited they're having a baby, and naming him Harry! I can't wait to read the next one!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Loved this! I truly cannot wait to read the next part! ;o)