Reviews for Easy To Keep
Terribly cute.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 6/26
Cute
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 6/17
Other then the fact I don't like the comment I shatter a few loveliest it was perfect I wish you would write more!
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 1 . 3/22
Excellent, as always. I loved how you described Sirius' character. Your incredible, you know that ? I always had a thing for Sirius/Hermione, but now I love James/Hermione. All because of you.
Thanks a bunch.
Cheerio !
dirtbaghamlet chapter 1 . 2/4
Ahhhh I loved this! Your James/Hermione pairings are always great and I love the relationship between Sirius and Hermione. Please write more! Maybe a full blown story, eh, eh?
666Spektor chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE A THIRD PART!
PLEEAASE!
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE OF YOUR STORIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
cute, love your amazing ideas about this pair
mh21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love them all so much! Best characterization and pairing ever. I want my own James. Please write the third one, I want to know if history repeated itself and Hermione and James died. :(
kate chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Please make a third part to this story
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
i love it oh so much && is there a 3rd part because i'm super curious to read more of your james/hermione one-shots
polsd chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love this :DD
LionsWing chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love this story so much. I think I've reread it at least 30 times… Please post the third one soon! James and Hermione isn't very popular, but I think it's my favorite pairing. I love the way you write your characters. You really bring them to life, staying in character while also making them easy to relate to, such as Hermione's complaint about growing larger or her drinking all the orange juice. Please post the third one soon or update Hourglass Hearts!

-A huge fan (You write some of the best stories ever!)
BeastsRose23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I would love you forever if you wrote a third part!
Akito-Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Loved Sirius in this! He's such a pest sometimes, but still so lovable! Lol Would love to see this continued at some point!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013