Reviews for The Talk
My Air My Sun chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Heartbroken1, you just made my own broken heart smile, heck i was laughing so damn much I couldn't even list everything that cracked me up. Thank you and I look foward to seeing more, I absolutely love that Jacob!

Just my opinion, If Jacob wasn't part of Stephenie Meyer's books i would of never continued reading her twilight series; It would of been just too sad and empty without that "big,bad wolf"
saya.sen chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
ha ha, this is hilarious.
Twilightx28 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
HA THIS IS HILARIOUS Update soon
Julsgracie chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
HILARIOUS. Completely OOC, but that made the story!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh my god, the images that accompany the concept of Edward's anatomy sticking to Bella... oh I have to swish some bleach around in my head now. At least the shower is a valid solution for that problem. You make Jacob raise some really good points! I commend you. Wonder what awaits in the other chapters.
Tears of Constantine chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I think this is my favorite story on all of Fan Fiction even though it is so short!

Its absouletly the funniest thing i have ever read. Its the story that basically has me hearing the word " Cold" And for no apparent reason to the people around me i just crack up know.

Anyway AWESOME story, good luck with the book thing and keep us updated i am sure a ton of us will want to buy it. Never got to read that story but my freind told me it was great!
Risitakez chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Ok, where do i begin? lol Jacob is soo freaking adorable. I love how he told her is she wanted something cold to stick it in the freezer..lol so adorable

I love your stories ur 1 of my new favorite author's..

thanks
RedRoses18 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
This is absolutely hilarious! I was constantly laughing outloud!

Thanks for sharing. Please update soon!
twilightmom67 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
What a cute story. Is it finished...it seems like there's so much more that you could do with it! It would be hilarious to see Edward and Bella watch the flagpole scene of A Christmas Story together, to see Edward's reaction when he realizes what Bella is thinking. And it would be funny to have Edward confront Jacob about his talk...Plus, you know Emmett would find out about all of this and that would just be hilarious! I wish you would write more!
pottrprincess chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
i really like this story! will you ever continue it? please consider it :)
Vanessa Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
WHAT THE HECK? How can you leave a cliffy and then not update for 7 months? I respect you as a writer very much so but this is just not cool.
Lizzaphor chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
haha! bella wants to ask alice if they would stick! haha! but they would both love to stick in that position, i bet. keep writing! ]
Lizzaphor chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
nice, she was right. i thought so.
Lizzaphor chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
nice. bella should relize that if you stick anything wet into the freezer, it will most likely come out covered in ice.
Lizzaphor chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
haha! im guesseing jacob enjoys these visuaals very very much.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »