Reviews for What Happened To You?
Catelya chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Hurry up and write some more! This is one of my favorite fanfics
They call me mellow yellow chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Obviously this was the last chapter since you haven't updated since fucking 2008! You need to find your muse again and start writing again! Come on, get you ass into gear! This seemed like an AMAZING story. Please finish this!
vampiremuggle chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
oh I can't wait to read more! this is so good! email me if you want a beta!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I love this fic!

Describes how I feel perfectly right now!
Please chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Please continue you with it. Please , please, please.
Kayti chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I know you said you were done with this story, but it has promise. You should send her back to Corus and the Palace and have everybody else figure out what has happened to her through out the years. She would also have to fall in love (With Dom, of course. Go K/D!) and eventuall, extremely slowely, she would get better.
studentofwords chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Please, please, please update! It's so different from all the other Kel gets kicked out stories, where she turns out all fine and happy, either a famous, perfect warrior or she struggled against the convent and trained in secret. I much prefer the rare ones where turned out bitter and hurt. It's more realistic, despite the happy version many prefer. That's why I love What Happened To You? so much. Anyway, this has probably turned out to be the longest review I've ever written, so I'll just with an additional plea for an update, even though it's been a year and a half since you last updated.
unknown chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
pleas update soon
studentofwords chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
I love this! My fav fanfics are the Kel convent stories where her life is awful. Oh, that sounded weird...

Anyway, please update it!
grapes'-paperweight chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
thats so sad! but really good. you said it wouldn't end here so please post another chapter
bloom00011 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
come on! iv been waiting for an update for AGES! please write some more! ill beta if i have to just please end the suspence
bloom00011 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
UPDATE! i cant believe you havent after a whole year! how could you this story is so promising.
katie chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
it was rly awesome. it shows that there is more than kel getting revenge and shows her almost real face. it also shows what some pple go through and feel and sometimes even do. ik this sounds extremely cheezy but hey. : )
silver starlight serpant chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
What happened to Kels brothers and sisters?
May Eve chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
I really hope you continue this! I love your portrayal of Kel!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »