Reviews for Scent of the Future Special Edition Chapter
hope7377 chapter 4 . 5/1
I like your story!
optimus prime 007 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Woohoo! Finally! hehe :P

Ok, that probably satisfied my Opt/Lita addiction for a while now. Hehe. It was hot and steamy and THEN SOME! lmao As it should be with Prime and his 'Prime' qualities. And Magnus was funny with the little ones.

I know I've said it a number of times before but I love how you write Opt and Lita together. You're the best girl! Thanks! :)

op
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
property does tend to get destroyed when someone goes on a rampage
plenoptic chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
...YES! GO OPTIMUS! GET SOME! BHOW!

THAT WAS AWESOME! I had a friend over, but when I saw this in my inbox, I threw a book at her and told her to occupy herself so I could read 3 THIS WAS GREAT!

Elita was being unusually sweet. Yes, femme, you are lucky to have him. Stop being so silly and give him what he bloody wants already!

Poor Magnus! I don't understand why you torture him like this. And it would be hilarious to see him caught in the middle of a fight between Opt and Lita, by the way. Write that shiz, I'm NOT even kidding.

...IS SHE PREGNANT AGAIN? YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT? TELL ME I'M NOT READING THIS CORRECTLY! SHE'S PREGGERS? IS IT POSSIBLE? WHAT ELSE COULD THOSE WARNING SIGNS MEAN? AND WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU WANT TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ANOTHER SPARKLING RUNNING AROUND?

This was so smexy...delicious...all those descriptions of sexy male Optimus had me squealing and rolling around on my floor. So yummeh...BHOW! I loved it :D

Keep writing, you. I'm working diligently over here, so that means that you can't back out on me. YOU CAN'T! Optimus and Elita just don't get enough lovin on FFN, we've got to do something to keep the flame alive!

...MOAR :D And MAYBE I'll let you in on the little smut piece I'm working on for LeggyPoo, hm?

Plen
Marinelife37 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Great story. Very funny.
fantasyaddict101 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Aww, Sabre is so cute, but I still do wish that you hadn't skipped all the chapters of maybe what might have been Elita's carrying and such.

Great chapter though, cute ending!
fantasyaddict101 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Comon' Ratchet! Smack Hide in the head for me!

Sexy chapter! (as always!)
Fang Cullen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, so cute! Not exactly how I imagine "that" happening, but hey, everyone's got their own world right? Lol...that last line was hilarious!
Arcee chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Thhat was sexy! Do Ironhide & Chromiia! xD He'd prolly handcuff her 2 the berth.
RubberSoull chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Hahaha that was amazing XD

Yes! You should do a Chromia and Ironhide one! 3
plenoptic chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
...PRIMUS! I HAVEN'T REVIEWED FOR THIS YET? oops...sorry, my bad :) (sheepish)

good LAWD, this was hot :D spectacular. kinky, too ;)

aw, oppy wants to see his sparkmate with his own two optics (squee) he's so sweet :)

yay, sabre! that image of him hanging onto bee's head was adorable. stumpy little legs...so cute! and JAZZ, of all mechs, is tailing elita. no, she couldn't have liked that. and she was visiting sam's mom? what'd they talk about, how unbearable their men are? XD

WHOOT! SEXY OPTIMUS! i love the mental image of her sizing him up, bot to human. would've been great if she had taken on her own human form, kneed him in the forbidden zone, then stomped off. lita's more controlled than that, of course :)

again, love lita's angel wings. they mad at oppy XD

"Don’t you dare come near me tonight.”

XD XD XD nipped that one in the bud! (rolling around on floor) still, presents the image that on a normal day he would have gone near her, and again we get this happy sparkbonded couple with sparkling feeling...yay :) too bad she's pissed...

sabre's the new number one mech! aw, poor oppy :) it seems like she made a point of saying that XD

XD jazz comes back a mess! his condition is hilarious, especially his comments afterwards-"should've had ironhide tail her...with a harpoon!" i don't think oppy would've liked it if ironhide harpooned his femme. nor would elita. XD elita's just the destructive one today, isn't she? :D

optimus recharging on bumblebee's floor...that might be a funny fic to write. "and i won't get stepped on". XD poor thing :)

elita's drilling of everyone on base was hilarious. poor ironhide. caught up right in the middle, ey?

elita at least had the foresight to drop off sabre, even if she wasn't planning on recharging with optimus. smart femme :) she knew something was on the way whether she liked it or not...

whoot, sexy, masculine optimus! i love that machismo :) and touchy touchy! major groping here! i wuv it! o and throat kissing! :) i am eating this up.

she raspberried him! probably the first time a femme ever spat at optimus XD MORE CUFFS! AWRIGHT! now it's getting good :)

SCREWDRIVER! SWEETIE! XD hilarious ratchet comment, and then the pet name was both funny and kind of cute...she's turned him on now :)

RISQUE AND DIRTY! WHOOT! we ARE immature today, aren't we.

can elita not mag pulse? is it a mech thing? not that she could even move her hands here, but is it possible for her to just walk up behind him in the middle of the command center and mag pulse his cute little aft?

WHOA! HOT! HOT! INTERFACE! :) "No, Optimus, no, it tickles too much!" XD hilarious. such an elita-ish thing to say. wouldn't that be a problem at the beginning of their relationship? he's trying to have his way with her and she's giggling like mad.

oh, my puppy just ran in. kinda ruined it for me. :) HI ZUMI! (cuddles)

their sparkmerge was totally hot, loved it! and then they're so snuggly afterwards...so cute. i love this pairing, yes i do...

i really wasn't expecting anything this awesome, it felt so perfect (sigh) i read it about ten times in one sitting right after you posted it. totally hooked :) this was really, truly wonderful, thank you so much for agreeing to write it. sensual and hot and tender...mwah...

part with sabre and hide was funny ful! XD

thanks again! please keep up the good work!

~Plenoptic
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
You should write the Chromia/Ironhide chapter x3
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
great story!
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
*ker-THUD* That was the sound of me dying.

Damn, woman! Spark merging just wasn't enough, was it? You had to move on to the more risque stuff! (lol)

*headshake* Shame on you!Just kidding. Now, if that was only number 2 or 3 on the list, I'm curious to know what number 1 was. ;) (Not so subtly hinting here, cough cough)
flamingmarsh chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Poor Bumblebee and this was very good