Reviews for The Kaiser’s and Digidestined New Enemy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Emlindes chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
This fic was totally amazing! I love these kind of stories where Ken isn't completely good yet but still does teamwork with other DDs. You did great work with the characters and the plot of this story was also great and interesting. I read that you were making sequel to this fic but it was halted? Does that mean that you aren't going to post it at all or does it mean that it will take a lot of time before you post it? I would love to read the sequel and I really hope that you would make it. Even though it has been years since you posted this fic.

Musical Darkness chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
Wow. Amazing. I must say, I read your two digimon stories, and both of them blew me away. Literally. They were both amazing. I really loved this way of how Ken joined the team, and... just... I don't know what else to say. You're an amazing writer. I hope that one day, I'll be able to write like you.
luckstergal chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Holy...I saw this on some Angelfire site YEARS ago! I never thought I'd find it again!

it's to nice to read such an epic Digimon 02 fic again. This is by far the best 02 fic I've ever seen.
243Ash chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
*Watches the scroll bar for the next chapter get smaller and smaller and smaller*

Oh god! I will get back to this!
243Ash chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
I am seeing alot of this Vexilmon. . . i jus read a story with him in it? where is he from?
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 15 . 4/3/2003
Your story was really great! YES, I do think you should make a sequel! Pleas writ a sequel soon!
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 6 . 4/2/2003
Very good fic! I want to read more but unfortunetly I have to go to school right school!
Seine chapter 15 . 9/15/2002
Good story! what is the sequal!
Sylvyr Elf chapter 15 . 7/18/2002
Wow. That was totally cool. Great job.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 10 . 7/18/2002
LOL. Evil Ken trying to hang out with the rest of the gang. This scene is just to funny. Esp the whistle part. I just love his attitude.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 5 . 7/18/2002
Wow. Thils is cool. The way you have Ken switching from Kaiser to Ken and back is reallly cool.
Crystal Starlight chapter 15 . 5/20/2002
Yay! Ken's apart of the team now! What a great ending to a great story!
Blondie chapter 15 . 4/19/2002
Sequel Sequel make one NOW! That was GREAT! There should've been a little more Yolie Ken conversation AKA LOVE scenes but OH WELL! No wait that's what I want you to put in the other story that your gunna HAVE to WRITE! PLEASE! I just got back from track and I'm ALL sweaty! EWWW! But great story! Write more! And your right about in Chap 6 when you said that thing about Donkey Maddness, that story was GREAT wasn't it? I LOVED it! Yours was almost better but not quite! Sorry I HAVE to be honest! So if that offend you I'm VERY sorry. But really I would take that as a compliment b/c yours is the 2nd best fanfic I've ever read! And I really don't give out A Lot of compliments in my review! But seriously you should do more kaiyako! I really have seemed to get into then you know! Well I have written WAY to much so I have to go. In and Out!

sarah3000 chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
I like this story so far.