Reviews for Moonlit Impact
romance Romance e Romance Adoro romance .Tsuma-chan .Amazing:
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Cute fic.
reiko08 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
sachiko was caught! whoa! ur stories really make me blush! lol... as if im in the story..lol... but im yumi kissing sachiko! wahh! cant get enuf f ur stories!
Azfixiation chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Your stories make me squee. Which is bad... Since I read them at work. XD I love this. I love them all. I want more. You're the best thing thats happened to Marimite fic.
Arakan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Ah another story from you.

I heard you got sick?. I hope you alright there.

Well, my point for you story here...THUMB UP!.

Awesome!. I'm started to collect your story Tsuma-chan!.

Can wait for another one!.
markesellus chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
wow that was...amazing to say the least. i loved it.
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wonderfully sentimental. Love how the simple question at the beginning leads to so much more. ;) Great fic!
Arvendell chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Naughty naughty Sachiko caught in the act...I liked it :)
sapphicspencil chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I don't suppose you'll do a second chapter of this particular one? That scene seems ever so unfinished *salacious grin*

Yeah, much love to you again!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
“As for me, Yumi its love”

I completely agree with you; Yumi is one hundred percent love for those who have the blissful chance to meet her; and Sachiko is one of a hell lucky girl for have her by her side. Yumi’s love confession was more like a plead, a quiet plead for happiness to Sachiko; as her petite soeur, she’s well aware of everything spinning around her Onee-sama; her duty as an Ogasawara, one of the most prestigious families in Japan; therefore Yumi knows the obligations Sachiko must take when the right time comes (Sachiko’s engagement with Kashiwagi) and what his Father expects of her. It was only natural for Yumi to fear a rejection if her feelings were to be discovered by Sachiko.

In the other hand, I liked how Sachiko was well-aware of those feelings, those same thoughts on her head every time she could think of them as lovers. It must be hard to acknowledge those feelings and at the same time understand what it would bring to them, more concerned for Yumi than herself. A traditional/business family like the Ogasawara wasn’t exactly a place for a sweet girl as Yumi; she could be easily crashed down by those people envious of her (like Sachiko’s relatives back then on OAV # 1) or Sachiko’s father himself (like a couple of stories you had wrote). Despite knowing all that, in the end her feelings will matter most to her, the lingering to embrace Yumi and throw away those insecurities within her heart.

Nobody knows what the future holds for them, so is safe to say that Yumi and Sachiko could search for one where they can be happy together.

“Ignorance is bliss, but the truth will set you free”
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
err nope, i don wan Yumi with me, i rather see her with Sachiko that would make my day! im so hoping that happen in the fourth season!
momoiiey chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
HEY I REALLY ENJOYED THE FLUFFY STORYIT WAS SO CUTE! I DONT THINK ANYBODY MAKES A BETTER COUPLE THAN THOSE TWO, THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STORY! _ _!
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I feel much better now. Thank you for the fluff. This one was nice and fluffy...well...as fluffy as you can get with someone as repressed as Sachiko.

“I’m really sorry, Onee-sama. But, I love you.” - What a contradiction in terms! I found it quite amusing.