Reviews for Visiting Day
Red chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Amazing story who is the song by?
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Another heart rending chapter. Great inclusion of emotion and detail. You have me putting another story down on my must read list.
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
pretty dark Captain, pretty sad...One thing that got me really mad was the agent who threaten Kim that if Ropn does something to break Kim out, they were going to die. What the hell! Sigh...well, keepo on writing.

Danny
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Very moving, power chapter of Kim's POV during that visit of Ron's to her at the SuperMax.

After seeing Ron's side of things then Kim's it came out to me here, again, how much these two mirror each other in some ways and how they compliment their partnership and love for each other.

The despair of Ron being down, then gone from the US for a time was further enhanced by his being just a few feet away from her through the glass. The fright that came from the ominous threat from darker circles of the organized world also added to the darkness of the whole affair.

Kim's return to her cell conveyed how all who were a part of that day's visit were affected by the two lovers' longings for the other. Sadness indeed.

Like mentioned by another, it all seems so hopeless, even though a day of sunshine (or Ronshine) was set in the distance for her. It just seemed too far away to be possible.

Once again you've captured some very intense emotions and put them on display for all to read, so very well.

See ya!

CajunBear73
JAKT chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
This story is written with power, with spirit, with a flawless depiction of human emotion unsurpassed by the writer’s own ability to convey those feelings to the reader. There comes a time when the story becomes greater than the sum of the writer. This is one of those times.

Cap, the ability to communicate here is deftly done at a level rarely seen. You have exceeded your capacity and capability as a writer and moved on painting a vision of what makes you a wonderful world class writer. This tale was so natural coming from you that it sings with a compassion that will leave a mark on all who read it. Thank you for a story that will be listed among our favorites.

ja and kt
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
So sad... makes me want to bust KP out myself, deliver her to Ron and then take them both to someplace safe where they could never be harmed. Where they could live their lives together for the rest of their lives the way they deserve to.

I'm still hazy on what KP did that was so bad that some shadow agent would even THINK of having to say such a threat to KP.

The stuff in the italics was poetry and I cried for the two of them. Very touching story you've got here.

Great job.
whitem chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
How do you do it Captain? The emotion here is just... wow.

Now if you will excuse me... I have something in my eye...
Quathis chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
You're going to get me bawling if the emotions get much higher. Great job, very powerful especially the end. The dreariness of the beginning was offset by the end's hope.
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Between Charles Grey and yourself you spin a powerful tale of a person who pays the price of her actions and considers it well worth the cost. I did wonder why Ron just didn't pull the prison down around Kim and make off with done Captain.
Robert Teague chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Well written, as your works always are.

It's been over two years since Gray posted the first chapters of "Inside, Looking Out", and the image of Kim in prison, wearing an orange coverall and shackles that won't let her stand up straight STILL breaks my heart, and STILL makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm sorry to say that, despite ending it with faint hope, this didn't help.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was pretty dark. I have not read his work...maybe I'll take a look. I just wish I know what she did, or better yet, what Ron did that cost her her freedom...Keep on writing.

Danny
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Did you come up with some crime for which Kim had to be imprisoned? It must have been bad if world leaders were pissed off enough to offer her and Ron asylum.

This is the kind of story I love. It just shows the extent to which Ron is willing to NOT go for Kim. He could level her prison in a few seconds if he wanted to, but he won't because he knows it won't help their sitch at all. If it were me, and unless she expressly forbid me, I would have her out in two shakes of a chocobo's tail feathers.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This is a great Companion piece in the form of a songfic. Definitely captures the mood of the "Inside Looking Out" series as well as shedding a little light on Ron's side of the sitch. Very nicely done.

- Drakonis Aurous
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Captain:

I've also read the story this on is based on.

I also see both Kim and Ron as willing to do what ever for the other. If that means prison, so be it.

Your take here of Ron's feellings, seem dead on to me. An exp.:

Ron watched her face as they talked. He had to swallow his heart as they talked. She had given up everything for him; her freedom, her name, and almost her sanity. Someday he would make himself worthy of her. Worthy for what she did. Kim looked up into his eyes; he could still see it in her eyes.

Here's another:

Ron sat back and told her some jokes. She rolled her eyes, but she did smile enough that he saw those wonderful white teeth that always dazzled him when she smiled. She didn’t smile as much as she used to. It tore his soul apart to see her’s dampened by this place she was in. She was alone here, by herself 23 hours a day. Sometimes he would visit the Possible’s and climb up to her room. He would sit there for hours staring at her room remembering the memories. The times studying, watched TV, or just lying there together. Her room was so silent. Tears would pour from his eyes and he remembered.

A wonderful tale told by a master.

Star-Eva01
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Thanks Captain I was wondering when Charles Grey would tell the tale of when Ron came to call on Kim. I have been wondering why Ron left Kim in jail anyway. His MMP always kicks in when Kim is in danger or trouble you would think he would tear the jail apart to get he out. Perhaps a tale to be told for the update on Kimberly’s Run love what you are doing to that story and how you fit Kim and Ron into it.