Reviews for His Savior?
misuky7 chapter 27 . 2/4/2015
This was a beautiful story. I adored how it all played out, I wish there was more. :3
peteanderica chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Wow a must read
YuliaLeafhill chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
Hello,

I loved this story. You mentioned "four nieces and nephews", does that mean four girls and four boys, two girls and two boys, or..?

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

~ L.C. WinterHalter
Serenity'sVision chapter 27 . 4/14/2010
AMAZING!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
Spike did not even want to begin to think on what a child of the Slayer and a vampire would be like, the anti-Christ?

Hahahaha. I know Darla wasn't a slayer, but my midn still went to Connor. Anti-Christ indeed.

Sorry I've sorta not reviewed in awhile. But I'm back, and ready to finish your story when I can, you know, get off of my work's computer because I'm technically not allowed on it.

Also, Hank is a douche. Buffy's old enough to share a bed with her boyfriend especially since he's doin' Wanda out of wedlock. What a dick.

"Oh, I totally forgot Dawn existed!" -rolls eyes- About time someone talked some sense into him. Go Spike!
CallaRose4ever chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
(I realized I didn't leave a review last night when I finished reading this, Sorry.) This was a sweet story. I love Spike. I enjoyed reading this one.
Fredryck chapter 27 . 6/13/2008
What can I say...yay for the happy ending! And thank you for giving us this magnificent story. It really felt alive, and that's not something that happens often. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
Mdm De Vere chapter 27 . 2/17/2008
simply amazing perfect wonderful right and proper you should so please write a sequel
Mdm De Vere chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I like it I really do but I don't think Buffy would have given her life to save Angel's even if Acathla would've accepted her blood. The whole reason she killed him wasn't just cause the world would end if he didn't die but also because she knew she had a duty and she performed it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
Aww! Beautifully written, and well-described. This love-making scene was pretty and erotic. I liked that whole biting thing. It shows trust between them, something that I think is needed in any real relationship.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
Cute! I like that song. I have it on my mp3 player. i will never be able to listen to that song the same again. But in a good way. I'm gonna have to listen to it like forty times in a row now. This chapter made me anticipate the next. Great writing.

This may be a dumb question, but is Amanda the potential slayer Amanda? Or is she an OC? Just wondering.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
I really liked the interaction between Dawnie and Spike in this chapter. It's interesting to view Spike in a "fatherly" position. I imagine that she would be thinking on it for quite awhile, though. I mean, Spike has been there for her a lot, and now that him and Buffy are officially together and living in the same house, it would make a girl wonder. Them talking in the hallway about Janice and whatnot was very realistic, and believable. I could actually hear their voices as I read it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
It was very odd, having Angel and Spiek talk to each ohter over teh phone. i imagine it was fun to write. It was certainly fun to read.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
"Privacy" indeed. i wouldn't mind seeing a shirtless spike. Constantly. Tee-hee. I liek teh Xander/Anya interaction it was nice. Well, technically, it was mean, but I liked it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
I likes a flirty Buffy. Especially when she flirts with Spike. I'm glad they got teh soul bit out of teh way now. It's nice.