Reviews for Right Here and Now
The Gong O Doom chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
While I've never been a big fan, or medium fan or even a teeny tiny fan of the the whole Tulie thing, this I find myself surprisingly NOT loathing this story with the intensity and blue hot flame of 500,000 exploding supernovae.

Tim is smarter then he lets on, but he's unbelievably lazy and when he found out that being good to great at football meant that teachers would let him slide and girls would pretty much fall all over themselves and get in catfights to get the 'privilege' of doing his homework for him, he pretty much had zero interest in showing his intelligence to anyone.

I imagine his dad browbeat into him that he was a dummy as well.

The Gong O Doom approves!
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved it, thanks for posting.
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i like it
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
She's right, though. Tim's smarter than he lets on.

Loved it! Just the right amount, and not overdone or over-exaggerated.

XD
Alece chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loved it! I love how it started as a "make Matt jealous" thing and ended with them completely wrapped up in each other. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them at the party, school, and games together for that reason and maybe discover that it's more... Great one-shot!
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Loved it! So hope hey get together!
btvsgoddess chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Absolutely loved it! I've been on a search for some good tim/julie fics and am very happy that I stumbled across yours. :) I hope this is the first of many!
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Great story! Really cute!
mags21 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh come now...this story is begging for a follow please?
DevDev chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
How does this not have more reviews? This is brilliance and completely what I wish had happened during that scene. You're writing is beautiful as always (I'm a HUGE fan of your GWTW fics) and it sure fits Tim and Julie. More Tim/Julie fics, please? But even if not, this definitely satisfies my hunger for really GOOD Tim/Julie fics so thank you thank you!
Fallen1987 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG I LOVED IT. I WANT MORE PLEASE!
gizmossidekick chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aw, Tim is so cute with Julie! I Loved it!