Reviews for Crossover!
coden onodera chapter 2 . 2/19
love it s far
Invincible Shinji chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
I really want to see more of this! Will you be doing anything with the gang that liked Sunako, Lobelia, Eclair, Auntie or any of the characters an elements of the animes?
Invincible Shinji chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really like your story and Ouran and Wallflower. I cant seem to get a pm out at least not with my lousy iPhone. Otherwise Id have contacted you that way. Either way, I really hope you decide to pick this back up and continue it sometime! :-)
chelle10 chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
What is this!? Holy! I thought this was completed T_T I hope u continue this soon... And btw I love ur creativity, ure very good. Keep it up. :))
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
This is great! :) As soon as I saw this, I was like 'yes! This is perfect!' You've done a super job with this, it's cute, it's funny and it really fits. Please keep writing this! Also good luck with uni, if you're still going. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
I realy like your fanfiction but when are you going to update because i can‘t wait any longer
Alex chapter 26 . 6/21/2013
This is fantastic, never thought of putting these two together!
someone chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
Next chapter please
Kaoruwashio chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Loving this story but there is one thing that continually bugs me. its Kaoru, not karou '
Lawl chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
it was boob
Princess-Girl12 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
SWAGGY
bur bur chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
i love it love it love iy plase please please updait
rayningnight chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
OKAY. That must've been AWKWARD... .

Anyway, I loved it so far, and I just felt like giving you a review (even though I'm only halfway through what you have at the moment.)

So..uh...yeah.

-Twinklefeather

PS: AWKWARD... :P
furubababe1026 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
i was right! the personalities r mixed cuz if u read the manga & watch the anime it says tht hikaru is the eviler 1... great story tho
furubababe1026 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
i jus noticed ths now but rnt hikaru & kaoru's personalities switched a lil cuz even tho kaoru is more sensitive he is also more gay than hikaru & hikaru is more likely to be attracted to a girl not the other way around isnt it?