Reviews for Fire
nuke-grrl chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
I loved your stories when it was in ASMR. I love it even better now that its here. But I do miss ASMR and all those lovely stories lost in the deep dark recesses of the web. I wish we could find the stories that were archived there in its entirety.

Great story. I will be sure to check out your published works. Thank you so much for this gift.
buffy fan chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
I just read both your stories with SM. Absolutely fabulous - so unique but they captured the essence of SM perfectly.
Mistress Mask chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
i just read your whole story and OMG I loved it. it was priceless, it was freaking great lol.
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
This is one story that I thought about only a couple of days ago, thinking where I could find it on the Net after all this time. And to my surprise I found it here, just idly surfing through !
this story meant a lot to me so many years ago. I don't know why. The scene with the peaches has stayed with all this time. And I think my love for Dorothy Parker comes from this piece of fanfiction.
Don't be too hard on your 17-year old self. It is a lovely story (though the near-suicide makes me cringe today). And I love that it is so intelligent in many ways. Perhaps not in comparing it to what you can write today, but definitely comparing it to what other 17-year olds are writing.
But perhaps you should take a look at the formatting. The ANs scattered through the story are missing their end parentheses and in the last chapter the scenes need to be split up. It's confusing when you read it as a flowing text.
With that said, I'll order your novel with a happy smile on my face, thinking about myself as a 14-year old reading this...
ascella star chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
You know... This story kept me at the border of the chair every ...
amazing! I was nearly in tears when Serena almost died... And darien... I loved and hated him... And I really hated raye... Even if in the end herself...

But the best part... Definitely was the end...
I so hard my sides were hurting!

Mind if I keep a copy for reread someday?

Ahhh by the way... I'm looking at your website... I think I'll read one or two chaps of your novels.. Do you print other languages? Like... Spanish?

Well... Got to go...

Happy Hollidays!
Gizelle chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
So glad to see this story again! I thought it had been lost, but I searched for the Dorothy Parker poem and Serena, and look at what I found. Glad you reposted!
Minerva's cradle chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
kudos to you for style. the words flow very naturally like serena was standing next to me and telling her story while i read from my laptop. favorite chapter was definitely the blood moon chapter. creepy, and i really felt for serena. the only thing that was slightly off was the tsukino-usagi-bunny-in-the-moon thing. i wasn't quite sure how that fit in the story, though it's a good metaphor.

i'm a family person, so i wish serena's father had some form of redemption in the end, but i like how serena broke away from the perfect-presidential-candidate's-daughter mold and shoved it in his face. some parts could have been told more powerfully, but there were really good parts that just left me like.. whoa. im sure your writing has improved a lot more since this.

ill get to looking for your novel (hopefully it'll be out here in the philippines soon. and hopefully i'll have money to buy _) good luck in all your writing pursuits and (to use your story's central theme) keep the fire burning :)
Death and Rebirth chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
CUTE
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I loved this story very much when I read it some years ago I can't remember all the details but when I found it here I was sooooooo glad I think I read it in the other site you mentioned so since I'm adding it to my fav I wanted to tell you that it was great.

Thank you for the wonderful time I spent reading it and when i have time I will surly read it again and again :-)

Arabella
DAsDesiredRose chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
ahahahahahaha! serves that self righteous bastard right! look for a purchase of your novel maybe not this week but within 3 weeks. you've brought me over to your way of thinking because if this is a 'first' novel i can't wait to read more even if it isn't sailor moon!
Queza De Santi chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Hello~

First of all, I have to say I absolutely L.O.V.E. your story! 333

It was a well-written piece, filled with a mixture of poetic and practical prose. I really enjoyed the allusions too. They made me appreciate Shakespeare and Dorothy Parker to an extent that I often fail to reach when not convinced by great fanfics such as this. ;) But, what really captured me, hook, line and sinker, was the way you developed Serena's feelings.

There were points in the story when I'd feel that this sort of event was bound to happen, only to have it postponed to some further part, not to mention executed in such a way that was both realistic and gripping. I want to say the plot was predictable, and yet, it can't justly be called so. I'm so used to cheesy romance fanfics, I suppose, that this one proved to be a breath of fresh air AND a slap to the face, all at the same time.

I could just have an overactive imagination to match my sensitive heart that each emotion Serena went through, I could feel as well, from a dull ache to an almost keen and overwhelming intensity that brought tears to my eyes. No kidding. Can I say beautiful?

And, to add to the beauty of the fanfic, you managed to incorporate both the American and Japanese versions so well to suit the story. That is a feat few, if any, can pull off; you did remarkably.

I've long seen this story while flitting around the site, on the prowl for short and sweet stories. Only when I'm feeling relatively hardworking do I undertake longer stories with summaries that hint at themes like this one has. Needless to say, I'm glad I finally got around to reading this story. Actually, glad could very well be an understatement.

So, thank you very much for this beautiful and heart-wrenching story. In fact, not only would I love to read your novel (I wonder how I'm to get a hold of it though thoughtful expression ), but I'm inspired to read Shakespeare even more now, and Dorothy Parker as well. That is how I am as a person, it seems - easily influenced to expand my horizons when convinced by one that already captures my affection. ;)

Thank you again, and well wishes for your career of choice~ 3

Kihana
venus chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
classic! in pantheon
dekita chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Aww Now get back with Darien!
dekita chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
oh my god. that's all I can say
dekita chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
o_o...

Did Usagi just attempt suicide?

God I'm confused!