Reviews for Unexpected Song
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
amazing...i had tears in my eyes-then i thought'oh not again,i'm not gonna cry now'-then this story turned to be a bit lighter.

i was surprised to see an answer already-but i'm not complaining-and thought i'd tell you some stuff on the guardians song-since i just about ALWAYS forget to reveiw something!

after i sent my reveiw and faved the story,it hit me-you killed danny...vlad actually killed him,and it was quite brutal...you are EVIL!and vlad went from fruitloop to MURDERER!

but i love the story all the same!;3

great job on this fic too!it seems that would be the way vlad would react and all...

you amzing fic writer have a thing for these fics!
Shades.AKA.ChildD chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh. My. God. I loved this. You captured them both perfectly.
JH24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, what a beautiful sequel. Poor Danny, I feel so sorry for him, all alone, wounded (The descriptions of his still visible injuries made me shiver, well done!) and no one who cares for him. He is such a noble soul, there could not be a sharper contrast than with a person like Vlad. I was surprised to see and a little bit happy that the man is not without emotions at the end, but it saddened me somewhat that he didn't confess to Danny about his regrets. The scene were Danny tried to dare Vlad to hurt him even more were one of my favorite moments.

I loved Danny's final words before he disappeared. It makes me wonder if they would ever meet again, maybe when Vlad fully realizes the boy's words.

There is one thing I noticed, at one point Danny says that ghosts cannot be killed, in the next, even though it was a ruse, he dares Vlad to finish him of. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it sounds a bit as a contradiction.

A sad, emotional and very well written sequel. I look forward to read the second one. In a way, I do hope Danny and Vlad will meet one more time, but I don't think you're planning to make another sequel following these events.

I truly enjoyed this, awesome work, my friend!

Thank you for your review on my one-shot! I'll try to send back a reply as soon as I can! I'll review your newest chapters in "The "Raven Himself" and your second sequel to "Guardian's Song" within the next few days, hopefully I'll be able to do them tomorrow.
Ayva j Damas chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
HA! Vlad, see! Killing is not the answer...

and despite my fangirlish tendencies... I'm not liking Vlad too much right now, and I'm glad for his suffering.
pearl84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
-bites lip to keep from crying-

Poor Danny! He is all alone! It’s not fair that he had to end up this way! I can’t believe Vlad has the… audacity to even show himself at Danny’s grave. It makes me angry how he never got punished for what he did. I don’t understand why Jazz and Danny’s friends kept quiet about who really killed Danny. Why didn’t they tell his parents at least that Vlad Masters and Vlad Plasmius are one and the same. I think they would have believed them! Jazz wouldn’t accuse someone of her brother’s death just so do so!

Still, I really loved this small piece. Because in the end words do hurt more then physical pain. Besides, I don’t believe Danny would become a vengeful spirit… even against Vlad. Well, there was TUE thing… but that was different; he wasn’t the one that died, but his loved ones. But in the end Danny is a hero, and even in death, I think he would hold onto some of that. So, I found this very believable. I think this is how Danny would get his revenge on Vlad.

In the end though, it’s Vlad who brought his own suffering. I loved at the end where he finally shows regret for what he did. It reminded me a lot of TUE. I believe that Vlad can change, but only with Danny’s help. (We saw it happen in TUE like this). And so, now that he has killed the only person that could ever rescue him from his lonely and dark life, he really is lost. He really has no reason for living.

Bravo, my friend. You portrayed this perfectly. Very sad ending for both our half-ghosts; but it was very well done. Kudos!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Interesting. This made a LOT of sense.

I appreciate Danny's sensitivity to the feelings of those he loves.

It is interesting to see that you've made Danny keep his battle-scars. From the episode "Ultimate Enemy," it was made clear that ghosts CAN sustain wounds. And it is logical that Danny kept his.

I read this after I read "Horrific Harmony". Both fics make sense. After "Guardian's Song," you have either created a "Choose Your Own Adventure" or a situation wherein Danny didn't seem to have a choice in the matter about killing Plasmius.

This is more in keeping with Danny's character in general, but if Danny really didn't have a choice in "Horrific Harmony," then your series makes sense as it is.

Thank you for a job well done.

-Miriam
bluexisxcool chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I'm not a very good reveiwer am I? All I can say is like 'good job' 'this is great' 'woohoo'

. Whatever. It's the truth and it's better than nothing.
Girl of the Graveyard chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Awesome!

I think you've changed my opinion about one-shots. Great job.
dannyphantom92 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
wow, this was truely an amazing story. this is really good. nicely done. :)
KittyGrl24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Nice...very nice. Great sequel! It was very emotional but very well-done.

Poor Danny, he really misses his friends and family. It's too bad he can't visit them every once-in-a-while. Once again, his selfless-ness gets the better of him. He thinks that it will be better on them. However, it is killing(no pun intended)him inside. That takes a lot of strength inside. Good for him! :)

Boy, it sounds like Vlad is starting to regret killing Danny. He may have felt some remorse earlier, but with Danny returning to haunt him in person, it's really starting to hit home. I actually feel a little sorry for him as well. Even though he deserved it. Oh well.

Well, I'm off to read the other sequel for this story.

Keep up the EXCELLENT work! :)

Later...

KG24
DaxLP chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Angsty, yes, done Danny a pathetic amount of justice yes, eaten Pi...no. (shakes head) Damn I need a coffee it's like 5 in the morning, don't mind the last bit.
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
-blinks before bursting into tears once more-

Ohmahgawsh... So freaking sad... I feel sorta... bad for Vlad... But I still wanna rip his throat and bathe the ground in his blood. ...Maybe that was too descriptive... -;;

Lovely one-shot... POOR DANNY. -cries and clings to Phantom-
Rya Starling chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i think danny should have punched em and said "Thats for killing me fruit loops!"

Very angsty love it
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, that was good! Can't wait to see the other oneshot sequel you said you'd do. Finally Vlad really realizes the horrible truth. And after five years, it's about time.
Phantom Shade chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Shade: Did Zephyr attach a rocket to your fingers?

At the speed you got this up, I wouldn't be at all surprised!

For some reason, I was grinning like a maniac throught the whole thing. Vladdie figuring out he's a lousy little speck of a half-ghost because of Danny's well planned speach-thingish. (Or something like that.)

I'm also torn between how you ended it. I like how Vlad didn't appolgize, for he is a nasty little fruit loop and wouldn't apologize if you were going to swat him down with a bulldozer, but at the same time I wish he'd whispered something along the lines of an apology under his breath.

Or something.

Shade: After your other one-shot, you are going to work on Wildfire and At The Crossroads aye?

Stop being a slave driver Shade.

Shade: So you'd rather I bothered you.

Nevermind.