Reviews for How She Means So Much to You
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 11/26
HOTT! Keep going! There needs to be a threesome; where Naruto creates a shadow clone for Kyuubi; who takes it over and then proceed to have sex with Sakura. As a result; she ends up pregnant with an hanyou baby; due to Naruto’s and Kyuubi’s cum mixing as they came in her at the same time.
KawaiBlossom chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
What did I just read.
Kiku chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Uh.

I don't know, you need something more than dialogues. Dialogues are okay, but paragraphs so shorts... starts to get you with the feeling 'this is kind of dumb.' You don't explain emotions or anything, and it's like they're doing a really bad actuation.

That, I guess. Be happy and whatever.

-K.
Shadow's Destiny chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol pups
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
good history
Raptorclaw chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
If Sakura has a baby fox instead of a human,that'd be disasterous.
chrisey chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
awsome
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I'm slightly disappointed with this one. Normally, I love your fanfiction. (Seriously. I think I'm obsessed with your writing.). However, this time is different. Don't kill me I'm trying to be honest: after all- that's what we, review-ers, should be like.

Love,

Natalie. _*
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that was actually good not your best but dang close
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was sweet in a way

~Lilly~
awsome chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
love it
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
haha great story i almost got a nose bleed. Anyways keep writing narusaku cause your good at it, plus that pairing rocks
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wah! i got a nose bleed!
Team Skull chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome story, keep up the good work. By the way, could you please read my first fanfic and tell me what you think? I would highly appreciate it if you did.
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 5/1/2008