Reviews for Walk Like a Shinobi
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
When will there be naruhina!?
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
holy shit~! hes gonna die~
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 9/6/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Random chapter 26 . 8/29/2009
Update soon
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 26 . 8/25/2009
creepy English Nursery rhymes? you were bored.

Nice chapter. I soo need to work on Demon Eyes, but I jsut don't have the motivation.

Alle: Don't make me do a Hachibi on you.

BB: No afraid of you!
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 8/24/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Please Continue!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 25 . 11/28/2008
Nice Story!
Chakram Soldier chapter 25 . 10/6/2008
Oi! Nice story! You deserve some more reviews, so here I am! Nice job with Shino having his own little story. They don't tell ya much in any of the Anime or Manga about him... Ah well, just update quick!
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 25 . 10/5/2008
ALle: That Killerbee is extrmeely annoying.

SHay: I LIKE HIM!

Alle: -sigh- you would.

BB: excellent chapter Swirls. It doens't matter that no main appeared, it was wonderful.

Illiana: Now, if you only update Hockey NIn.

Everyone else: YEAH!

BB: I just realized that we're being a little hypocritical.

Illi: Shut up.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 25 . 10/4/2008
I bet Kyuubi wishes he could do that to Naruto. That would mean that he had a great deal more control over him I suppose...can't wait to see why they would be willing to reteam up with Snakey. And Shino might need to hurry up, he's going to miss all the action.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
Oh, very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in your next one.
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
Everyone: If you swear to us that you will update Hockey NIn, you will live.

Viv: I do love the part about the foxes. I wonder was Kyuubi has planned.

Shay: I liked Shu getting his butt kicked. hehe.

Illi: He is that youngest, isn't he?

BB: Yep. I'M SORRY SWIRLY! -sobs- I can't think of anything on Demon Eyes. I've been stuck on a Harry potter mindset, and now I'm addicted to Yoshika Nakamura-san's TOkyo Crazy PAradise. It's a shojo Manga on the same level as NAruto. YOu have to read it. go to and look for it. It rocks.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
It was a good chapter, even if we had to wait for it. ;) Hope you update soon! Kyuubi is in for some trouble...maybe he'll play it smart.
DreamingofPurpleSkies chapter 23 . 9/4/2008
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I love the hinted NaruHina fluff. I can't wait to find out what happens. Though I wonder why Kisame was resurrected and not Itachi, though I suppose this is because Itachi and Madara (sp?) probably wouldn't be working on the same thing together, since they probably hate each others guts or something.