Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 25
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
aw! this was so funny! ive just remembered a line from a cool fic that suits perfectly here: "Take the He-Man with you and load him up like a donkeY!" *wicked grin* - yes, that was mckay:X

loved it, definetely. and the end was sweet.:.

poor guys...
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was awsome. You had me giggling so much during this story. I just loved the looks John kept giving everyone. "Save me!" ha ha. That was the best!
Davy chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Yeah xDD Oh, i'm laughing... you wouldn't believe it xDD Great! Really... oh, his thoughts are so... completely hiarious! xD
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hehe! I thought this was absolutely hilarious! Great job on setting up such a relaxed atmosphere and it was brilliant to watch John slowly going mad with all that shopping! Poor guy! hehe! But when he saw Elizabeth again, that was so cute! great one-shot!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was fun! Thanks!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love it!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG loveitloveitloveit! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :D 'Well don’t just stand there like an idiot, Shep, invite the pretty lady in' love this line especially. Well done!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
*squees*

this is just fantast. It's incredible funny, very easy to picture, and did I mention funny? I can't get over the image of Ronon walking around with a handful of womens clothing *giggles*.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
yeah shep invite the pretty lady in, lol! that was hilarious!

i cant quite picture elizabeth doing it but she was having fin and this was great! ;)
Beach chick chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow! This was so good! I had to tell my mom about it after I read it! I love the whole idea of them shopping. You had the character so in character. I could imagine the whole entire story. Thanks for writing this. It was fun to read, and it really made me smile. I love shopping!

-Chicky
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hee hee. Very cute :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Lol. I absolutely loved it! I like the ending.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Cute! No. 25, almost one month done. Congradulations! Keep up the good work, all of you are amazing!
agent1332 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I can just imagine the looks of horror that passed over John's and Ronon's faces when Teyla contemplated going back for a belt.

That was great.