Reviews for Afterwards
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Lindsay came to check on Danny.
cod-fish101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
loved it!
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Very nice!
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Some really nice bits here. I like Flack's question, which seemed to pinpoint the problem. I liked Danny sliding down to the floor, which reflected the scene in the hallway with him and Rikki. And I liked the fact that Lindsay (note spelling) didn't yell, just came to support him and be with him.

I'll be watching for your next story.
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
yeah i was watching it and im just waiting for flack to say

"And what about Lindsay, she covered for you today, I think the least you could do is talk to her." But then again, maybe he has talked to Lindsay, but he's just been a bit distant, like the relationship is going okay from what I saw with Lindsay covering for him and that. Anyway great fic but please for future reference, I know I'm being picky, but it's spelt Lindsay. Thank you you did a fantastic job

love abbylover
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
haha... I like your ending much better! The real ending kinda sucked... I hope she doesn't get in trouble for telling Mac he had the flu..surely they will be okay... Great job :)
MSL11104 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Yea this ending is better. At least it seems like he is trying to get over it. In the epi it seems like he thinks he can't or should not get over it. Like the story. Like how you neither confirmed nor denied the DL.