Reviews for Keep Holding On
one gripe chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Lucas pushed her away I don't why it needs counseling or kicking out. Peyton is or should be smart to put the fact the so called kiss was planned and done after amy/peyton with her lying about kissing Lucas. Hell Nate cheated he kissed the nanny back unlike Lucas here! L did not contemplate kissing a different woman even. Btw Nate bringing up him/P multiple times is more of an awful think that what Luke did do which was nothing he can't control a crazy woman's actions no more than he can Jimmy's. Yeah maybe he should have seen signs but only Nate was pressing him and Luke is oblivious to attn from women.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/20/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It is so good! I love the NP friendship and the sweet leyton moments :) Please please please continue! :)
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
Hi! I know it's been quite a while since you've updated this story, but maybe you could get back to it? It's too great a story to be unfinished:) I hope you find the inspiration you need to finish this and get back to it soon!:)
jen chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
i love this story are u ever going to continue writting it
natarma chapter 29 . 2/1/2011
what happened to this story? you're going to finish writing it?
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Are you EVER going to update this story? I've really missed and would love to see it concluded! Please, please, please, please finish this. Please!
Suituup chapter 29 . 5/17/2010
I've just re-read this, and it's a great story, it would be really cool if you put an update! :)
Leyton03 chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
this is such a great story and i really hope that you will update this soon i would love to read more.
Peyt fan 4ever chapter 29 . 2/20/2010
hey, im so dying for an update to this story! its almost been a YEAR! it doesnt seem like that long but holy moly it is! (:

Well my birthday is march 6 and my favorite birthday present would be an update to all of your storys! (:

please!(:

Your work is amazing!

peyt fan 4 ever
redguitar chapter 29 . 2/15/2010
THANK GOD they are having twin girls! so happy about taht but i really wanted brooke to have a girl too- could so picture their daughters growing up together and being BFF. this is really good i love the leyton scenes do you think you'll be finishing it?
Darthme1011 chapter 29 . 12/9/2009
This Still Being Worked On? just reread
HBIC-Santana chapter 29 . 9/28/2009
I love this story. PLEASE update soon!
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 29 . 9/4/2009
Your stories are the ones that I can read again and again, as they are always exceptionally good, they were the very first Leyton stories I read and was blown away by 'You,me and one spotlight' and I was like dang you should right for the show :p I hope you are well seeing as you havn't been on here in awhile.

xx
Anastacia chapter 29 . 8/6/2009
Hi! I'm going to be rather firm with you right now, but understand that I adore you and everything you write. This is just I loving kick in the bottom because you need it. So it is with the best intentions that I say LOOK WOMAN! I have been reading this story since February 2008. I love it so much and it has always been and will probably always be my favorite. So I'm sure you can understand that I WILL NOT let you give up on it. I know that getting to finish line is hard, but you have such and amazing talent and I KNOW that you are capable. So suck it up, put your fingers on that keyboard and type woman because you've got to finish this you just got to! And the being said if you've got like something going on in your life right now I'm sorry if this was inconsiderate. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
jen chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
please update this story again soon i love it i can't wait to see what happens next