Reviews for Stupid, shiny, Volvo owner!
Kind-Of-Crazy1 chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Aww... What about the war?
Distant Starlite chapter 20 . 1/7/2009
...Kind of confusing at times but other than that great story!...
Twilightlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I Love this story! Please do a sequel or add more to this one.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
I really like your story. Did you do a sequel? I'll have to check. By the way, I find Edward full of flaws, and I love that you do too. (I can't help but love him anyway,)

Anyways, kudos LaurenSimone!
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
I really like your story but is that it are you just ending it there? if so that is so not cool you can't just leav it like that how boring to just suddenly stop what happen to threr being a war with the werewolves that would make it an even better story...but either way i still really lkw your story.
Sammicles chapter 20 . 4/29/2008
well i think that was a very interesting chapter so yah um don't know what else to say so have a good day.
IDon'tBark chapter 20 . 4/13/2008
This is a great story! I hope whatever in you life is troubling you brightens up soon! Keep writing. I would love to see if Jacob and his pack return for the fight and possibly soom issues there with Bella and the pack. Always remember That you have a talent for writing. Things will get better in time.

Hope to read more soon!

love, ~Idon'tbark~
Gaara's girl Kirei chapter 20 . 4/9/2008
aw i loved this story! write more write more write MORE! please? ill be your bestest frined if you do. :D(thats supposed to be the little angel grin with the batty eyes) please? or if you already made the sequel tell me. cuz i wanna read it. well write back! or just send me an email. but write more!
Jezzilee chapter 20 . 4/7/2008
OMG i absolutely love this story. Sorry that i haven't reviewed any of the chapters before, but i was too busy trying to finish reading. This chapter is hilarious :D

I give you full credidation(not even sure that's even word) for this awesomeness story(and i don't know if that made any sense at all).It was awesome to read this story.
furubayasha chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
PMSing...lol! and the whole computer fight was well thought out. I enjoyed it!

_ Lynn *falling asleep*
Miss Apple Pie chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
nice fight!
be my valentine chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
Wow! I just read your whole entire story and it's great! Please update soon!
Ashlee0Cullen chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Hey i love your Stories, so you like the OC and Twilight? coll me too, don't you think it is weird that 4 people who have played in the OC are cast in Twilight? i think it is weird. Jackson, Cam, and Nikki were in the same episodes together, so they might know each other, and that Justin Long guy was that Korean pop star that summer took to prom, so he was in the same episode as Cam. Anyway i just thought that was kinda strange, keep up with writing your story please, great job by the way! please please please keep writing, i will totally read it! i promise.
Violet Quartz chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
Can you keep writing? I really like the story:)
Ashlee0Cullen chapter 19 . 3/14/2008
hahahaha that was perfect. i love the OC. i never can find anyone who does. i cried when marissa died. this was a great chapter. i have been waiting so long for you to write more. please dont end the story if people dont review. i will still read it. and i am sure that other people will find it eventually. so yeah great job. oh and if you like the OC then you will totally love One Tree Hill. it is my favorite show!