Reviews for Lunch Period: A Pointless High School Fic
Denz-El chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I assure you thos 3-5 minutes brought smiles to my face! :)
Hear are my favorite parts:
-Fantine jotting down notes about Jean.
-Mentions of Jean's bulk and Javert's height (hooray for book accuracy!)
-Mabeuf as an English teacher. :)
-The banter in general. :)
Rochelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
No, no, by all means, continue this! It's very funny! Reminds me of my friends and I.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You HAVE to write more of this! I have no words to describe how good this is!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was bloody amazing and I want more. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Oops, you said no sequels. Crap. Now I feel the need to write a high school fic for them because, as you said, there aren't ANY...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was awesome love fantine Javert and jean Valjeans frriendship
anotherdormantaccount chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lol. I never thought of those three as teenagers...damn if Javert really was like that as a teenager...
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm ordinarily opposed to anything set in high school, but this is adorable! I love your Javert. Hell, I adore the way your write everyone in everything you've ever written. I must agree that it's rather annoying that everyone centers on the characters that would actually be in high school. Javert and Valjean remind me of Ron and Hermione. Maybe I'm just such a JVJ/J fangirl that I'm trying to find slashy undertones in anything involving the two. But Fantine is a wonderful third addition to this little trio, being level headed and ordinary. I loved it. An excellent use of my time, I think.
MarisaKateBella chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Me and Jeanny (hehe that's what I tend to call him) have the same favorite color! but Wednesdays are my favorite like Javvie!
miranda-keene chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aww! *Hugs the fic* I've seen a few Les Mis high school fics, but this was short and not too OOC and cute! Yay!
Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
lolz that was completely pointless, as mentioned in title. and no, you only stole 2-3 minutes of my life lolz.
Saboteuse chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Actually, that was hilarious. I loved it. They really are pretty in character-for being the wrong age, in the wrong century.
AmZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Adorkable. :)
Sythar chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Fantastic! Valjean's all depressed and morose, and Javert keeps being chipper and optimistic. I particularly enjoyed the fact that Fantine was taking notes on Valjean and Javert listens to study sessions because he gets bored.

Nice punchline. :)
annoynmouse chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Ha. HAHAHAHA. I loved that. It was a good use of the 3-5 minutes. Thanks!
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Hehe, aww! And it's not the barricade boys! Yay. (I don't really care for them either. I mean, they're okay, but they're not... AWESOME. As everyone else seems to feel they are...)

That was a very enjoyable three to five minutes. Professor Mabeuf! Fantine randomly taking notes on Jean! Javert kicking her... how eenteresting. XD