Reviews for To Sleep
Liberius chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Hmm... I remember giving this a cursory glance in early 2008, thinking it had a lot of potential, but then it promptly slipped my mind. This is actually a lot of fun to read, something of a rarity in this fandom. I noticed it tends to be polarized between fantastic fics and the painful-to-read-romance fics that are almost yaoi. I know it's been over a year, but I hope you haven't lost interest in this fic and that someday you might take a second look at whether this premise interests you enough to continue writing it. Thanks for the read.
karina.is.king chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Thank you so much for the update! I love psycho! Tear, and the way you portray her in your fic is truly amazing and inspiring. Losing everything really is something that's not to be taken lightly (pokes Asch's eye out in chapter 2 *BAD ASCH*)

As for the chapter length, I know I'm just one person, but can you please keep it the way it is? I love lengthy chapters, of course, its all on the convenience of the writer (wherever one is comfortable with, I'm fine with that too).

And in all honesty, I would actually want to have the whole fic the way it was back in chapter 1, purely Tear-centric. Reason being is because I'm mainly a Tear fan and seeing her in this whole new light sparked my interest to the point that motivates me to write again.

But please, whatever the majority (and you) want, I will gladly comply. I am not in any position to complain or flame, rather, I am quite grateful that someone thought of an idea such as this.

Please keep writing. Awesome job. Love it to bits.

-Eucharion
Culinaromancer chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Ah, personally, I love the length. It's not huge, nor tiny. But if you would rather make it smaller, I'd be fine with that.

Seeing some Asch and Luke focuses would be cool, in my mind. Though I have to admit, seeing Tear like this is very interesting. She's just so...umm...Well, I can't describe it. But it's intriguing.

I think that serious fanfics are just as good as humorous one. They can really dig deep in emotions and make people more interested. So I'm glad you've decided to make it more serious.

Please update soon!
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
A rather excentric story but I'm findng it really emjoyable. Hehe, Gotta love Jade and his musings. I'll look foward to the next chapter.
fabre chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
please continue this!
LaniZion chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Jeez, psycho!Tear is on a mission! I hope somebody will stop her before it's too late to do anything about it.

Nice to see what Guy's been up to. Makes sense that he would regress, though I have to wonder if he'll ever recover now.
Culinaromancer chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
This is a really good story! I can see Tear going psycho because Luke didn't come back. I personally love the fact that Guy has gynophobia because it adds some more humor and I like it. Hope to see more soon!
jaffar8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
very good, i like it so far
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Hey wow really, the crazy Tear thing is soo not seen anywhere,not even in my story lol.I think this thing is actually there'll be a next chapter ryt?
Ark Navy chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
So, Anise is with the Dark wings now? Why is that? And this book... Interesting... but I still wanna know what happened to Luke! Mocha, why are you with-holding the most vital piece of information, you meanie! :P

And Natalia would so cheat on Asch with Guy. Don't even act like you hadn't thought of it.
Roi-Tan chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Wow! I love this story...kinda. Tear makes me TRAGICLY emo, and lack of Luke kills me, but all in due time right? RIGHT? All this crap will get sorted out. Well, whatever happens, keep writing. Also, needs more desu
LaniZion chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Whoa...what happened?

It took me a minute to grasp what was happening; too much description in too little time, and the pace suddenly changed over to Jade and Anise. You're piling a little too much on with too little words; ease your readers into the world you're trying to show us. I had to read a couple paragraphs over again to really understand what was happening.

But it's interesting; wonder what role the book will play in this. Or what Jade can do about it.

I'm curious as to why Anise would leave the Order. I know it has something to do with Tear's behavior, but if anything, I see Anise more or less confronting the Commandant, rather than fleeing. Hm...well, hopefully, you'll get into that in later chapters.

And what was that between Lorelei and the other sentience? They...sealed him long ago?

Quite a few mysteries going on right now. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Ark Navy chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Oh, so it's a story now? Well, well, interesting. I'll certainly keep an eye on this...

...Although, whether you did this on purpose or not, I'm still a bit confused as to Natalia's position... She's married to Asch, but she thinks about Guy an awful lot. ...The more I think about it, the more absurd I feel like it is, but I still have to ask anyway. Did Natalia have an affair with Guy or something to get her knocked up? XD

Interesting twist in the Royal Family... everyone's dying! Let's see where you can take this! :D
LaniZion chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Oh? I thought this was going to be a one-shot, but I'm glad you've continued with it...it had way too much potential to be left alone. Hm...Asch and Natalia, huh? I like how you switched to Natalia's perspective - it was refreshing, as it told the story from an outside view. It's only going to make me imagine how things will progress once the others learn about Mysterica's change, if they even know about it.

Which reminds me. I hope Anise is doing okay.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh wow...this is a very brilliant idea. Luke becoming one with Lorelei, and Tear becoming the very shadow of her brother, if only with more ferocity. And if it's been seven years since the final battle, I can only imagine how much hatred she has for the replicas.

I will definitely be looking forward for more chapters from you. I wanna know how the Replica Holocaust will affect the others...I'm sure there are going to be people who oppose her actions. In fact, what about her (former) allies? I'm sure Natalia would not approve...a possible conflict between the Oracle Knights and Kimlasca?

So much potential...please, update soon, lol.