Reviews for The Blades of Eru
Christfollower316 chapter 11 . 11/5/2021
Oh, beautiful! I will trust Jesus. Is there a sequel?
Ms Breezy chapter 11 . 7/13/2021
I am really looking forward to reading the sequel one day! This was an amazing story!
The SoD Player chapter 11 . 2/16/2020
This was a real pleasure to read. I haven't found very many fanfictions in any category that are touching, and this was just riddled with countless truths. I really like how you wove Christian values into this story. Here are just a few of the truths I noticed: admitting your mistakes is the first step to putting things right; forgiving and forgetting no matter what the other has done to you is by far the best route; obeying the commands of the Lord is the only road to happiness that will last.
Here are some of the themes I noticed: the importance of family, the importance of forgiveness, the importance of trusting in Him, and so on.
I'm a Christian, so finding these themes and values in a fanfiction was astounding and absolutely made my day.

Religious stuff aside, this was also really well-written. It had the perfect amount of suspense, keeping me on the edge of my seat even though I had a hunch of where it was going to end. The backstory for the White Witch was great, and I was really not expecting her to be from Middle-Earth! Really, there was only one mistake that I noticed (and it was not the elvish. I don't soak elvish, but I want to!), and that was the end: I'm pretty sure that Legolas didn't go back to Mirkwood at the end of the Battle of Five Armies, but I don't mind you trashing that detail for the sale of the family theme. In all areas, this was amazing, and I can totally see myself rereading this jewel of a fanfic! If only there were fanfictions of this quality in the HTTYD/LOTR crossover section. . .

HTTYD may be my "heart" fandom (it's the first fandom I ever had, and this is too of the list, although LOTR is taking over fast), and I'm not Narnia's biggest fan, but I can't deny how amazing this is! Looking forward to reading your next world of art!
sweetpea22packers chapter 11 . 1/18/2020
Just reread this for the first time in years and wow! It's so amazing! The writing is great and the story is so cool!
Anonymous Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2020
God Bless You All
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
Psalm 18:34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
Animeak116 chapter 11 . 5/19/2019
i just realized something to. Legolas seems to be a lot like Peter qhen it came to his actions from when Jesus was in the Garden of Geseminy (hope i spelled that right)
Animeak116 chapter 11 . 5/18/2019
Adar/Ada sound like a middle earth version of the Hewbrew word "Abba" which is what father is in Hebrew
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2019
great!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2019
This is amazing and exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 11 . 9/2/2018
I love your fanfic! :)
StarryArtist chapter 11 . 6/15/2018
It’s beautiful, mellon nîn. I’m looking forward to reading the sequel!
Lion be with you and may the Lord bless you and keep you!
Nightshadeclifford chapter 11 . 5/17/2018
Can you make a second story for Prince Caspian please?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2018
This was a brilliant piece of writing. Thank you. I loved it! Please consider a sequel.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
I can't believe I only found this story now. Its AMAZING! 3 I really really love it, mellon nín! Hannon lé for writing such a wonderful story, and sharing it with us (smiles happily). P.S. I hope you get to write the sequel mellon nín. :D P.P.S. I love it! _Hugs and smilesVanyaNoldo22