Reviews for Fateful Knowledge
randomkitty101 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Darn! So bummed this is on hiatus (discontinued?) :P oh well... It's a great story :)
Willowbranch chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awesome, but the last chapter is a CLIFF-HANGER! I'm dying to know how it ends!
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Fateful Knowledge AN

"Hope you all enjoyed it! Once again, I'm not sure when I'll post next, but I'll try not to let it drag too long. Please review! I'm grateful for your support and encouragement!"

I reviewed, and I really love this story, but really, 2 years?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST SOMETHING!

1 review/chapt. rule is irratating

cal
Calil Gadien96 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I am really hoping that the fact that the updated sign on the top of this post is a fluke, and that it has not been 2 years. I will check your other stories to see if this is not just been forgot to be completed, or maybe you added chapters as new stories, but I want to finish this!
Jeremy chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I just read this story and liked it very much I figured that mysterious man would be Thranduil. I know I watch to much tv sometimes
nljfs chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Please continue.
Itar94 chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Hey! Great story! And all I can say is update, update, update PLEASE :D
Ne'ith5 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
How could you leave us hanging here for over a year? I love this story very imaginative. I hope you do continue it some day.
Stormgirl415 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
I like this story as much as your other one, and I only have one request-please update it soon.
Shadow Traveler chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Excellent story - I have not read any modern day LOTR stories before and I am plesently suprised, I thought that it might be a bit cheesey, but I have been proven wrong. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lucy Took chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
By The Lion's Mane! Another great story,though not as good as Blades of Eru. From reading the two works I do wonder,do you like Legolas,or do you just like tormenting the poor elf:)? And another question,if a drug such as liquor doesn't bother the elves,why would the truth serum? This does need to be wrapped up,please!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Dude, please don't tell me that Ashley and Shawn were actually robotic enemies the entire time, or something crazy like that.
yaz chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
hey this is cool

legolas is one of my fav characters from the books but is say he was a little to gay in the movie but that i think came from jacksons impression of the elves.

don't get me wrong

PETER JACKSON IS GAWD!

but still, i say this is cool fanfic a little unbelievable but still cool.

can legolas pull some awesome moves and kick some ass soon cause all he has done is gotten beaten up.

one question before this comment makes a single day last a life time

does legolas have long hair or short like Thranduil, cause i think he should have short hair.

I just have this image of him and his braided hair going round with guns all mission impossible style

but i also say, because i am lazy i shall say that 'blades of eru' is awesome aswell.

and goodie-ness for the essay that u have linked cause it is AWESOME

i have so much more respect for legolas now, elrond is proven to be evil (duh the eyebrows say all!)

and i would lauf is tolkien wrote that the mithril was meant for legolas and when the fellowship talks bout it and when it is revealed that frodo has it he is like;

*curse* what is that doing here?

that is lame imagining on yaz's part.

yeah so sorry for the long comment of randomness and yayness

funky-yaz-jaz signing out with many thanx to the awesome writer of historically correct lotr stories that don't burn my eyes out.

:D
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Aww! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Fanatic
soupcan chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Fun story!

I'm especially enjoying the Legolas angst. (Angst is amazing!)

Your descriptions of the surroundings are phenomenal! I'm getting a very clear image in my head without getting bored from excess descriptions- nicely done!

Please update soon!