Reviews for Facing the Past
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Please update this story! It is one of a kind and I really want to read more! If you need ideas, just ask and we will help you.
to save or raze chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
you dropped this didn't you :'(
The View From Up Here chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Ah this looks like an amazing story! Really! I hope you continue it!
DDwelling chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
nice! love harry
lunarprincess87 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
this story looks to be a good one
The Challenge Master chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
hey i like the story but you haven't updated in awhile which makes me think you gave up. Please tell me if you're going to continue or not.
emmet the pimp chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
finally thank you so much for writing this story i have been looking for a hp timetravel one like this that is good, and this is deffinatly a good one! Keep Writing!
Jaygirl942 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
This looks great. But it's been ages since you have updated, so please do.
Blankspades chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Ooh! This is really really good! Update please! :)

So this is Harry/Draco? Awesome!
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
hah... there are 2 of them... update soon
yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I like it so far! Can't wait until the next chapter. who said what and who is the people involed when it is said that there is 'two of them"? Can't wait to find out what happens next!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
This is a good start! Please update again soon!
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
This update made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I really liked the comparison for Draco, "bloody pompous git with an ego as big as Canada". I can't wait to read the next chapter, and sees how Harry and Draco's relationship evolves. Keep up the great work!
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I think that your story is wonderful so far, and I can't wait to read more!
zirrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
So far so good!

I'm afraid I can't offer a better review right now, I'm in a bit of a hurry, no need to tell you what it's about, is there?

Oh well, let's just say, SOMEONE is going to be REALLY mad if I don't get there in time!

So, good story so far! I really want to now where this is heading! (besides the obvious part, of course..) Update soon!

Will be reading, bye!