Reviews for What Dreams Are Made Of 2
Smiley Smackdown chapter 20 . 7/26/2008
-_-SOBS! it's so SUPER SAD! please post the new one soon!-_-
Tallis-chan chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Oh no Selphie! How could you Kiara? This makes me sad... good luck with the next, m'kay? You are doing a great job.
AlfredSamaNoBaka chapter 20 . 7/13/2008
No! What Dreams Are Made Of 3! I can't wait for it! No! No seperations! They can't seperate!
x.roxmysox.x chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
.GOD! This is soo not good. Kiara's gonna take control and ... Ugh! It'll be madness! Can't wait for What Dreams Are Made Of 3! I'm so excited!

Nice chap, btw! Full of drama, nice touch.
The Damned Goddess chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
Keep up the good work, hope the next storycomes out soon .
x.roxmysox.x chapter 19 . 7/12/2008
Oh My god! That girl is freakin' evil! Doesn't she ever think about what'll happen to Riku if she splits them up? Then again, she is just a little girl so she has no idea what's going to happen...

And I won't either if you don't update soon! XD
Tallis-chan chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
I can kinda sympathize with Selphie with how uncomfortable she is with Kiara... but I feel sorry for her too. I really hope Kiara doens't seperate them... I really hope she doesn't.

Great job with the chapter!
AlfredSamaNoBaka chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
DEVIL CHILD! Kiara is a devil child! I new she was bad news ever since she said that she didn't like Selphie from the chapter before. I wonder what she is planning.
RikuxTifa chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
ehh, im starting to like the little girl now! lol

but isn't she kinda doing what Tifa once did?

OH! You know I just thought what if Kiara was like Megan from Drake and Josh!

lol things would be very, very interesting *evil laugh*...
The Damned Goddess chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
Tifa's little girl is pure evil...
Smiley Smackdown chapter 19 . 5/19/2008
-_-O.O GASP! kiara's not as i8nnocent as i thought... what a shocker! please update soon!-_-
Smiley Smackdown chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
-_-yay! kiara's back! :) please update soon!-_-
RikuxTifa chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Heehee. I like the little girl!

“Yeah. Sorry it took so long. We had some things to take care of.” He replied.

Yeah probably because she didn’t want to. I don’t like her.

lol the best _

There are so many things I wanna say about selphie in the third paragraph but then you'd have to ban me and put the profanity filter back on. lol

good chappy! But the doc kinda annoyed me

She woke up from a coma, u expect her to be calm!

lol
AlfredSamaNoBaka chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
I'm fine with it. I wonder what your plan is though. I think it is uber sweet that they are adopting Kiara!
Tallis-chan chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
Ha! Finally I got to where you've finished! I'm loving this fic and I'm excited about being able to review regularly as you finish it! Everything's really awesome! Good luck with the next one!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »