Reviews for The Wyvern Effect
ryver loire chapter 4 . 1/18
Sad that this hasnt been updated in over 2yrs.
I wanna know what happened.
And why Hai is being counted as a cobra when she gave up her cobra half, with the magic of a pure blood falcon.
Why would Wyvern's Court accept Oliza back once theyd learned she had a female mate? Serpente do not mate for politics, even to breed an heir.
Kifo Entiegon chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I got to the end of this chapter and went to click the next button. Then I realised that there was no next button. What happened? It was starting to get interesting.
caffeineandshiny chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I love this story, what happened? You havent updated in almost a year! Please do so, this is a pretty awesome fanfic!
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
You have no idea how happy it makes me that you decided to continue this fanfiction. The Kiesha'ra is by far one of my favourite book series, one of the top 3 at least. I remember when I first started reading this just after I had finishe reading the Kiesha'ra for the second or third time (I've read it about six or seven times by now), one or two years ago. I really liked it, but then I noticed when you had last updated and I was sad. No worries, though, cos you have decided to continue and finish it. Happy New Years, by the way.
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Hi. Long time, no update, eh? Well, glad to see you finally got it up. I would've hated to see this story die. Anyway, very interesting chapter, to say the least. Really liked the simultaneous dream thing. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this story progresses. You have a gift with words and writing. Keep up the good work.

Admittedly, I'm biased, but I like Alex, too. Definitely one of my favorites.

That's all I've got to say for now, Faer.

Sincerely,

SFS
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I can'y wait for the next chapter! I often get hooked on FanFics, but this is a whole other level of hookery (lol I had to use that word) You better update soon! Or I will track you down and force you to! lollzz
NyghtThief chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
this is a very good story. i hope you continue it. i don't know if it is a big deal, but you might want to italicize the old language words.
Black Scepter chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Well it's been awhile since you updated anything, which is a very good sign that you are alive and well.

Still trying to wrap my head around the names at beginning, since I never read the book I have NO clue what you're talking about. Although I see you have put in Alex... a form of him at least. Anyway, I see no mechanical errors, then again I am sick so it's hard for me to focus. No inconsistencies as far as flow of the story, pretty good.

...New boyfriend? Have you already replaced me? Eh, kidding. See you next chapter...I hope.

Michael of Black Scepter
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Yay! update! Good so far. I like it. Please don't wait so long for the next update.
Reader of Books chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I like the story. Please update soon. Also, I just wanted to point out that Ari is also a Hebrew name. I learned that from the TV show NCIS.
Kiesha'ra Fan chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
This seems like a really good story. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon; I am hooked on the series and want to see this idea play out. Again, it has potential. You can do it!
Kimisrabidfangirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I love your story! That connection with Vincent is amazing, I don't think I ever would have thought of it! Please write more. Don't let a story with so much potential die!
Freakyboi143 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Hey, Name's jai. I like this story.

It's a good work in progress. :D
rena E chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
hey, okay, so i'm new to fan fiction, but the keisha'ra series is one of my favorites. compared to a lot of the stuff i've read, this is one of the most accurate, and true to the original stories. something that i think would help a little, for the reader, would be to clarify some of the vagueness, like when you talk about the shape-shifters moving back into the human world and where the ruins of Wyverns Court were found...but yeah. btw, could you write more?
Black Scepter chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Ok, I finally read it!

I've never read the book in question; but so far I'm able to catch up on what's going on. I feel like this story has more polt detail, meaning that you went ahead and explained the history of the characters, which is why I love games like Final Fantasy and KH.

Speaking of; Advent Children rocks, enough said.

Michael