Reviews for A Deal With the Devil
guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
i ve just read your wonderful story. it was amazing. it is a pity ypu didn t finish it
amourpatinage chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This is amazing! I hope you keep writing this(:
yensidtlaw chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I really do wish you would update this story soon! I've enjoyed it so much and read and reread it too many times to count. You have an excellent way of portraying Hook- dark, but also infuratingly irristible. I want to know what happens next! :)
bluemerald chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Damn, I wanna see where this leads to! This story is great, definitely gonna add it to favorites :) I truly hope you will continue this but what can I say... hoping for the best but expecting the worst since you haven't been updating in ages.

P.S. Me while reading this:

onecelestialbeing chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
All of the best stories are incomplete (hint hint) I hope you finish this!
lulu chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
good story- but could you put in where the POV changes? It would be useful.
Bellatrix'sTwin chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
I am trying to patiently wait for the next chapter but... THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! Please update soon? :3
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
Your story is absolutely amazing! I love it! I need you to update it! I need you to update both of your Peter Pan stories! They're both fabulous and you haven't updated them in so long!

Please update them soon!

Maddie
metyna20 chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story! :D I love it! please keep updating. :)
Jackie Rogers chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
WOW, i love this story. It's so interesting. I love it because it doesn't go fast with the whole falling in love thing but there is still interesting stuff happening. JUst wonderful. Keep it up. Please update soon. Can't wait!

Jackie
ising4life chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
i love it! please update soon!
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
This story is fabulous! I love your different take on the movie "Hook"... and I love the "blood curse".

I don't know what else to say except for please update soon!
kat chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
Nice Peter Pan fanfic!You most write more stories!And please,I'm begging you,please email one of your favorite authors Goldbryn Callow Lyte to finish her Jak and Daxter fanfic Taming the Darkness!Me and her oter fans have been waiting a time for it to be updated!Thanks in advance!
Lee chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter update soon :)
melissa Ivory chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
i love this story. it's inventive and lovely, including the background part. i hope to read more soon.