Reviews for To the Left of the Drapery
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lmao they had bets!
how-can-I-delete-this-account chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Heheheh. I like to be Benjy. Good at guessing... Lotto... then again, I like to be Lily. James...

(I don't know why I'm still doing that, you probably won't listen to me...:x)
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I declare it. I am blind. HOW, HOW, HOW could I miss so many good fics of yours?

But YAY. I found treasure (heh)

It was an ama-zing fic.
doindoinx chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
congrats on your 40th!

reading this and yesterday's story really made me squirm for lily,'s nice that james gets to have the upper hand once in awhile, hehe...kudos!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aww, definitely one of my new favorites of yours. :)
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm only reviewing because you asked so nicely :) lol I looved that ending, good thing lily stuck around a little longer, I wouldnt have been able to :P I would hav eliterally made myself dissapear virtually instantaeously ! LOL Great fic btw
I Enjoy Acid Pops chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Loved this :D Great as usual!
Padfoot R chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Love it ! *nothing else to say*

Brilliant ... Can't wait for your 50 th fic then xD

Padfoot R.
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
So I read this story and I was like oh my gosh! This is amazing. Then I noticed who wrote it, and I said to myself, I said , "oh, no wonder it's amazing!" You're an excellent writer. I love this story.
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Ooh! Loved it! xD, Benjy. That guy cracks me up. Even though this is the first time I've heard of him.

siabrach chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
hahaha very funny :)
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
totally embarrassing
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I like it already...I know a good story when I read one. I think I'd die if what happened to Lily happened to me. I really think I would. But since it's not happening to me (and hopefully never will) I can't help but laugh. At least after that humiliation she got a date from the sexy James Potter...nice...! Keep writing and you'll be seeing my reviews in the future!
simplyteesh chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
LOOVED it! as usual.

ha ha, its the glasses.

i hope u did well on your exams.

and maybe for you 50th fic you could write a multi chapter story?

just a thought.

cant wait for the next installment of lily and james.
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You, Siriusly Klutzy, are the unchallenged master of embarassing poor Lily Evans in public, and this is a masterpiece!