Reviews for Cliches
RandomGuest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
This is so CUTE! I was grinning like an idiot!
Starlin's Ghost chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This two-shot was definitely "cliche" lol. I would say you definitely had the characters in character, although I gathered this is an alternative to PP and happens much later when the characters actually have jobs and stuff. I liked the actual plot line, but of course, cliche plot lines are cliche BECAUSE they are so likable!

The only thing I didn't like was the comments about stuff being cliche and referring to yourself as the author in writing. I get that you did that just to be a total dork in your writing- and that's fine because was actually enjoyable to read at times. But a lot of times it either distracted from the story, or it appeared that you were rambling about cliches more than anything, especially at the beginning with the "It was a dark and stormy night." I think that if you had another version of this story without all the first person comments about cliches and stuff but still called the story "Cliches" people would still understand that you meant for this to be cliche and cheesy. Just a thought. But overall, I liked it.
AmethystFlare3 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Everything was great :) You are a fantastic writer and I hope you know that! :)
AmethystFlare3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awe sooo cute :) I like this and I love the humor thrown in! I just awwwe love it :D
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I loved it
Pheek chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
1) yes
2) Danny's "give me a hug" thing was a little off, but the rest was pretty good. And could he just phase them through the rain?
3) Loved it! The clich├ęs were hilarious, espicially the 'dark and stormy night' part. I loved the bonding and romance, and I would like to ask you one question: Any chance at a continuation or sequel?
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
LOVE IT! *favs*
obsessivereader95 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
danny was a little goofier than usual (but it gets better with age, doesn't it? ;)) i really loved this story so much! X) it was absolutely wonderfully heartwarming. thank you for writing it!
Flight at Midnight chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Awesome ending :D Okay, Danny and Sam were a leeetle OOC, but it doesn't matter because they were so darn ca-yoot. The sentence flow was as swift and slick as the water flowing through Amity Park's streets (see what I did there? XD) and the story overall was great.

-Flight at Midnight
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hahaha, fantastic cliches! I love the fact that you acknowledge and parody the, errr, more cliched cliches... Yeah. Great job!

-Flight at Midnight
phantomcat97 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is great! you have a wonderful writing style.
ItGirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
That was the funniest story EVER, I could never imagine cliches could be so good. You write wonderfully and I'm really glad that no cats or dogs were harmed in the making of this story, otherwise I would have to call PETA. Wish you the best. L
ellameno chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
LOVE IT! AMAZING! it was SO cute, i was grinning like an idiot through the whole thing. :D and the whole "constipated" thing... priceless! love it!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
awwww cute story!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I laughed, then went 'AWWWWWW!'

Then laughed again. Mastercard, honestly...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »