Reviews for Shinigami and a demon's love
Kitty-chanNyahh chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I absolutly love the setup. I have always thought these 2 should b together. I only have 1 problem: Byakuya has to be in charge at all times. He has some control issues and he doesn't take turns.
Raven Angel Storm chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'm sorry but that was a sucky ass ending and I was so hoping for more cuz I LOVE Sesshy and Byakuya, but that story was HOT!
Uruha Hellion chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awesome fic, could you make me a

yaoi story with itachi uchiha from Naruto and sesshomaru from inuyasha? If you accept message me and i'll tell you how many chapyers I want made. Also I want them as a couple. Also another request if you don't mind. How about a Byakuya from bleach with Itachi from Naruto fanfic? With them also as a yaoi couple. That would be so awesome! Also with this request to, if you do want to make this request for me than message me and i'll give you futher details on what to do. If you do i'll also tell you how long I want it to be. Please consider my request.
luvtoushirou14 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Yay! Great job Sai kun! *grins* really great!
Hair-Noodles chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh how wonderful a find. Two of my fave stoic bishis together! Dream come true! X3 I am grateful for your decision to share this!
ChappiIchigo chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Nose bleed! I loved this fic! please contine it Sai-chan!