Reviews for Imprint
The Blue Heron chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was awesome! I liked the bit about the converse. And the glasses. :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I LOVE it! The imprint idea is so hilarious; and I love how the Converses come to the rescue of his sanity (mostly).
Sweet Damsel chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lol that was cute
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hiya!

I absolutely love this fic! The whole rambley-ness is just so Ten. It makes me want to ruffle his hair. *runs halfway across the world, ruffles his hair, runs back again* My fafvourite part would have to be him arguing with himself in his head though- it was so cute!

Poor you for already being back at school- I still have just over a week left! Wo!

Anywho, love it love it love it and keep 'em coming!

Cya!

Alex xoxo
rosetyler4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really good and really funny!
Genne chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
(grins) I've just been made happy! yes, blo0dy fantastic, that was!
Inkpot satsuma chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You want my opinion? Watch out, here it comes: IT WAS GREAT! I loved it, especially the bit about him unable to stop talking even inside his head!

And what is it with schools? Some sort of epydemy or what? I had 6 tests this week! But now I'm going back to writing.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Haha, that was so totally awesome! Loved it!
katie mase chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I love the idea of the Doctor being imprinted upon. Good story!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hehehe...weird, yet totally cool. Keep up the great work!
Laatija chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ya know, i've always loved ten's outfit a whole lot more than nine's...very cute fic! just the thing to relax me after watching that new movie Cloverfield *shudder*

Thanks a bunch!

-Arem
silverwolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
lol, should be glad he focused only on the stripes. Could have been disastrous if he had honed in on the whole 'pyjamas' thing instead :P
Amelia McDermid chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was really good, made me smile.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
LOL! I heard about this imprint theory. A couple of people said RTD was going to use it to explain the Doctor having the same accent as Rose and that Time Lords imprinted on the first person they heard, but if he had done that, that would have caused controversy since if you follow the logic Six and Eight should have had american accents then lol!

This was too cute! I loved it! and I love his outfit, especially the coat! *drool* great job!
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Heh, that was funny. I always wondered why he made those choices. (Not that I'm complaining, they're really, really cool! :D)

I'm just REALLY glad he didn't choose eye-burning stripes. :D

That Nine tape wouldn't HAPPEN to be from the Sci-Fi Channel marathon today, would it? If so... I have that same tape waiting for me as well! :D

Great fic, loved it.