Reviews for Tenderness in a Poem
whiplash01 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Q
HollyRose2043 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Those poems were really amazing. I liked the first half of the fic better than the second half, and this is for several reasons.
The poems were in the first half. You are absolutely right to copyright them; they are that good.
I found it hard to empathize with Draco and Harry in the second half; it felt like I was never truly part of the story, even though the writing was still very good (your poetry style spills into your prose).
This is still going on my favorites list though :)
Rooz990 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
fantastic story

absolutely loved it

Rooz
RusCan 4Eva chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
If you don't mind, I think I have a poem idea, if that's okay if you could read it? Here it is:

My blackened heart,

My blackened soul.

They leave me,

Yet they seem to know.

Blackest shadow,

Blackest death.

Leading me toward, a warmer bed.

Is it okay?
BritishEarlGrey chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
That was a really amazing fanfic! You had me hooked! I diddnt sleep until 11! Don't ever change anything about it! :D
chocolateamour chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
Amazing story. Seriously I'm in love with this :)
LuckyTurtle chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I actually read this a couple days ago (loved it, by the way!), but the poem in this chapter kept on coming back to me and I had to make sure that I commented on it. I just wanted to say-really good poem! Haha...but I'm not kidding. If you were to ask me what I liked about the poem, I honestly couldn't tell you, but I really, REALLY liked it. So don't ask me why :) but nice job, anyways.
Drarry Queen chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Aw! That was so sweet! There were times when I wanted to punch Draco in the face for being so stupid but I can also understand why he was so afraid. Did you make up those poems yourself? Cuz they're not half bad! D Keep up the great work, okay?
reader chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
good job) interesting read, though the part that perplexed me was the ending... it seemed very abrupt as if the characters did a total 180 degrees in beliefs and attitudes, I find it not very convincing...harry doesn't seem to be the type that would jump into a relationship again with someone who takes their break up so lightly...even the worst guys I know wouldn't try to fulfill their carnal lust the day of a break up...
Bailey Holliday chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Did you write harry's poems yourself? they're bloody brilliant, if a little emo :P but still brilliant.
Stelina Miko Kitsune chapter 22 . 6/27/2009
This was so freaking good! It's been a while since I read it but i found it in my mail and wanted to see how you finished it, and i have to say that it's really good and you put a good ending even if its sudden! :P

*~Stelina Miko Kitsune~*
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
this was unbelievably good although I'm rather depressed after finishing it but it doesn't take much :S i always find it hard to review good stories i don't know why so I'm just going to say that this was really good i liked it and thats it :)

xx
Ilamay chapter 22 . 2/20/2009
I lik it! thanks for writing it. :)
Kame Hime chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I like the story and the idea, and I'm going to continue reading, but I'm a bit perplexed..

Like, Dumbledore's dead, yeah? Did he die the same way he did in the book, or differently? Because if it WAS the same way, I wouldn't really expect Draco and Snape to remain at Hogwarts. If they did, I'm not so sure Harry's reaction at seeing them would be so...well, dispassionate.

Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm honestly confused. Thanks and keep up the good writing! Love your style.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 22 . 10/21/2008
oh that was great, great job, made me so happy to be finished finally, and it was so great :D