Reviews for Reduce Reuse and Recycle
DeidarasHeart chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This whole chapter just made me laugh, Loved it! lol.
I wish I could see just how hilarious Inuyasha looked in a Green Mini x;D
Spoilergirl13 chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
i really like the story, i hope you update soon.
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Yay InuYashas stupidity and the invention of PEPPERSPRAY!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
estelin chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
hahahaha I loved this! It was hilarious start to finish! I love your intermissions!
Jazzy Hale's girl chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
i love this fanfic lol you are my fav author i keep finding all these good fanfics and then i look at the author and it keeps being you u are one of the best wrighters and i think you should become a professional wrighter you are on of the best well keep wrigting please you have not update in a while i really hope you do soon
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
D**n you! WHY the H**L WOULD YOU EVER STOP WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FANFIC! Why not you continue? Puh-lease?
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
*shy chuckle* I soo wish I were Kagome - end of story. No, scratch that, I soo wish I were Kagome - end of my sentance. haha... Thxx again 4 uploading... YAY!
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
hhahahaha... *sigh* I am so content[i'm never EVER content] reading your story... Thank you [again] for taking the time to write and upload this [yummy] story! :DD
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
*giggles inwardly* I love it when Kouga dies... I always disliked him... *smirk* I soo wish I were Kagome!
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
:O *speechless*
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
ow! I was so happy and lust-filled that I but my tongue! And I'm sucking on a peppermint stick that's the size of a... ya know... yeah... *awkward* :DD thanks soo much!
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
*squeals like a child* YOU'RE SO GOOD! Oh My Effing Gawd! YOU RAWK! I mean, I don't think ANYBODY could EVER pull off as good a fanfic as you! What's with the "ne" stuff? What's it mean?
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow...That is the best Sessh/Kag fanfic EVA!