Reviews for The Dark Horse
AmaraRae chapter 3 . 11h
so what of the dark horse series has teen sam and dean?
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Wow, i really like this story! im surprised it doesn't have many reviews, it deserves more. great job!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
another great chapter... can't believe he is her brother *shivers* he is beyond scary. great job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
another good chapter... dont like the little demon chickie ... kind of reminded me of meg. like joshua.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
great beginning...looking forward to your story
Dean-ReaperLover2o1o chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Oh, I love your stories! I know it may seem weird but Ben is my favourite character! Not b/c he shot John, but he is so mysterious! (I can't spell but I think I got close) I love to see Chap. 6, up in the next week, but I don't want you to end this story yet...its too soon!

Anywayz, excellent job! Ben met the kids, so great! Won't expecting it, but knew it could happen! Aww, poor John in the hostipal with Sam endless questions and Dean's suspensions (once again can't spell). John and the demon part was really good! Brilliant! I felt bad for the young girl...or demon! Can't wait for more!
cats chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
AHH SO GOOD! UPDATE SOON!
Write-of-Passage chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Please please please update sooner this time! That long wait was cruel! This story is so great and the twist with Seraph suddenly meeting Dean and Sam was awesome and so unexpected! Keep up the good work! Big fan!
zuimar chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Thank you for the update, love long chapters!
bb1028 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Really like this. Your story about Mary and her nutty brother is pretty cool, and definitely an interesting twist. Seraph really is nuts, but I kinda like him in a psycho, long lost uncle sort of way :P

And I like Joshua. Feel bad that the boys keep him out of the loop and aren't accepting him, but I wouldn't expect anything different from them.

Really just like what you've got going here and I'm looking forward to reading more. Update again soon, and take care!
Sam666 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Great Story, I can't wait to see what happens next
Write-of-Passage chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Great great chapter! So well written and the build up is done so well. Glad to read that there will be regular updates! I'm very addicted to this story!
mikiss chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Excellent chapter, keep up the tension!
angelscovegirl chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Wow this story is intense to say the least but I really like seeing things from John's point of view. This Seraph fella is insane. Holy Crap what did he do now? Can't wait for the next chapter update soon please!
Lucian32 chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
great chapter! waiting for more