Reviews for Dumb Dares
jains chapter 3 . 8/19
lovely. pls continue. ive read ur other stories but none of them have been updated. can anyone tell me whats wrong?
whippicat chapter 2 . 7/4
sasuke locked the door ... "Are you single naruto" holy fuck istg i screammm you fucking smooth sasgay
Hocrux chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
I laugh so hard in this fanfic story . Hilarious
K.D.S. Cat lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Greeting from and Happy New Years? (is it still valid to say that hah)
I have yet again finished reading Dumb dares and wished to finally express my adoration for this peace. I once read it when it was just finished (for you see I don't read ongoing work) back in 2010 and I was enamoured with the wit and humor with which you wrote it no matter you personal opinion on the matter.
Now, nearly 9 years later it's still the same. The characters are still charming, the dares are actually even more amusing than I remember and the plot as a whole has a nice flow and interesting if not a slightly abrupt ending.
If you are wondering why I am writing this now, it's just to remind you that fans never stop caring and I will always remember your work because it's one of my all time favourite and not just in the Naruto fandom. In oyher words - Thank you for writing this worderful story.
And for anyone who may think the dares were boring - you have clearly never worked in an office. Try doing the dares Kiba or Lee did without your collegues thinking your mental or getting fired. I DARE YOU hah
bjl chapter 7 . 12/12/2018
lol
phone!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I love this story, but what happened to the revised version?
Hime-Kim lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
author your fucking amazing! never have I read a story and laughed so hard...they story was Soo good dam
Hime-Kim lee chapter 8 . 3/25/2018
lmao this story is so funny...am cracking up on every chapter daam author
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2018
This was an amazing story thank you so much. I've never laughed as much as I did reading this story in my entire life! Thank you again and if you have any more work I would love to read it!
-Angle
AkaneShiro chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
this... is hilarious! I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!
novice143 chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
I really enjoyed the dares and I can't count how many times I've laughed or chuckled throughout the story! w
Random Peep chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
HILARIOUS omg
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
Wow
Now I go to read the new version
Justus chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
This is one of the hilarious and interesting story I have ever read this month! Thank you so much and please keep up the great writing skills!
DnMikado chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
Hahahaha OMG this was great, I couldent stop laughing xD it was kind of sad how they all quit but at least eight they still talk and hang out with each other

Great story, loved it