Reviews for Dumb Dares
Justus chapter 21 . 7/30
This is one of the hilarious and interesting story I have ever read this month! Thank you so much and please keep up the great writing skills!
DnMikado chapter 21 . 6/14
Hahahaha OMG this was great, I couldent stop laughing xD it was kind of sad how they all quit but at least eight they still talk and hang out with each other

Great story, loved it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 5/4
#sobs
I'm so happy this has happily ever after for everyone! :'D

This fic was one of the Most Best Hilarious fic EVER!

The humor wasn't focus on the romance, but focus on everyone and many things which made this fic so AWESOME!

And Sasuke and Naruto's relationship wasn't complicated UNTIL Itachi came.
But the Kisame/Itachi moment that save the day of Sasunaru's by Kisame's help was epic hilarious!

3/4 moments and half was the best and very Hilarious! but the a bit less than 1/4 part of the Conflict was nervous-ing.

Honestly, I almost stop at the few first chapters because I thought and afraid Sasuke was just like a simple pervert boss.

But the hilarious moment almost covering the problem, and the talk with Shikamaru was helping me continue.

This fic made my day!
Almost destroy it too though because it look like going to give sad ending. #shuddered

LOVE IT! ;))
Just Saying chapter 3 . 3/3
I don't think that Naruto washed his hands.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 21 . 2/29
I loved your story. I really loved all the dares.
Laraleecroft chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
this is really fun !
Annari Love chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
I liked it, but I was left with an empty feeling in the end. I find that naruto seems worried about babies now. It's kinda sad. But it has a twist. Though not exactly a happY ending, I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
I loved this story so much! It was hilarious!
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
Itachi is such a bastard! I hope karma gets him good
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
Funny and sweet story...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
Awe no more chapters?! I loved the story. Too bad there's no more chapters to read. And those dares were hilarious as hell!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Lol Sasuke is a pervert. That's a change from his usual non-perverted self.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Lol Naruto is such a faker. He wasn't sick at all... I used to do that a lot in high school.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this piece of literature is what started my spiral into the fandom world. I was eighteen at the time and newly graduated when you were still in the process of updating this story. My sister was the one reading it first. She shared a few paragraphs from the story and I was hooked. I hounded my sister into telling me where to find this story. It was only a short time later that my poor, innocent mind was corrupt. I was completely unaware that some of the things written in this story were possible and I was intrigued.

I'm not sure if I'm thankful at this point or not. Your story was great, and there were plenty more that I read along the way that made me laugh, cry, or a combination of both. But. I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't have stayed up night after night my first year of college to read a fanfic. And I wouldn't have become the master procrastinator that I am today.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that you were my first. You popped my virgin fandom cherry without ever meaning to, and I'm still wondering to this day, six years later, whether this was a good thing or not. I hope you keep writing and keep popping fandom cherries and get people even more excited about some of the things they love.

Peace.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Why did you have to make Itachi an asshole? I love Itachi, but your characterisation of him is not how he would act and it's annoying me. The defining feature of Itachi is how much he cares for his brother, turning him into an asshole is not realistic and I don't like it. It may be an AU, but if you don't keep them in character what's the point.
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »