Reviews for Dumb Dares
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 14 . 5/2
Why did you have to make Itachi an asshole? I love Itachi, but your characterisation of him is not how he would act and it's annoying me. The defining feature of Itachi is how much he cares for his brother, turning him into an asshole is not realistic and I don't like it. It may be an AU, but if you don't keep them in character what's the point.
Do u really have to do such a thing to gaara ?
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 21 . 2/11
Oh my god, this had me lmfao. great job, these dares were legit, I might have to try some of these one day with my friends xD
AzucenaXshadows chapter 21 . 1/30
Seriously funny!
Thanks for sharing
lotdues chapter 21 . 1/29
I had fun reading this fic. There was a lot of funny parts. Definitely very light hearted and humorous. I love Sasuke character here, a bit bossy buy tolerable. I wished th five stayed doing the dares, buy life isn't like that in real life... wonder what happened to gaara? Lolz. Keep on writing...
I know I am quit late, but damn I love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
You're a comedy genius you know that?
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Light hearted and fun, humour is on point. Lee especially made me laugh.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Haha, I love it! This fanfic is hilarious! XD
Tsukihime1991 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Hahahaha i love gaaras dare that was too funny
Kurbykakes chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Is it okay if I post this story on my wattpad? This story is crazy hilarious and deserves to be shown every way possible. Credit will be given of coarse. PM me if you wouldn't mind me posting it. Credit is given where credit is due.
andIJDC chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Well this is turning out to have more drama than I expected- tis gettin exciting
andIJDC chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh! XD I'm dying! At this point I swear I would read this just for the dares- the SasuNaru is just an added bonus. I adore Gaara- that has got to be the best way to respond to that
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
I loved this story, and it made me laugh to no end XD
MoonIllusion chapter 21 . 6/5/2014